MEGATHREAD:- Recommended Lettings Agents

Castle Estates? I wouldn't touch them personally. Also steer clear of Letwise, too many problems to count.

Bloor & Co have been good.

I have used a number of agencies and Belvoir Sheffield are by far and away the best. In my experience the smaller lettings agencies don’t have enough staff to do the job properly

You can find all the information you require at http://www.belvoirlettings.com/sheffield

Not Cactus as someone recommended, they are way too small, a husband and wife tucked away in the middle of an industrial estate - hopeless!!

Dont under any curcumastances use Archers - they are hopeless !!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Grant at Property Plus on Woodseats.

yes grant...he is a top guy

Definitely not Belvoir. They are really bad with landlords and with tenants too. We are landlords and we have had a very bad experience with them, due to lack of communication and poor management. They are definitely not a good choice for a full management service.

If you'd like to email me for further details, I'll send over our details for your perusal. We're an extremely professional and very successful Lettings Agency covering the North of England. Email me direct on my personal email at home if you'd like and I'll get some info off to you with immediate effect.

We offer a Full Management Package and our rates are very competitive.

[email protected] is my home email address...don't hestitate to contact me there. QUOTE LMUK01 So I know where you've got my information from.

Without hesitation

Matthew Staves at Staves in Woodseats. Family business, on the ball and honest.

Castle Estates? I wouldn't touch them personally. Also steer clear of Letwise, too many problems to count.

Bloor & Co have been good.

:rant:i onced used castle estates what a load of usless rip off mercants.:suspect:

they promise you the world take your money then forget all about you.

i am suprised they are still trading .