MEGATHREAD:- Recommended Lettings Agents

We've just been fleeced £150 (non refundable) by Blundells just to apply to rent a property and undergo credit checks.

most agents ask for that

As for the previous post regarding lettolive it took 4 emails and 2 phonecalls before they bothered to arrange a viewing with me.

then she was 40 mins late and gave no apology i was viewing more than one property in a block but she said she couldn't be bothered to show me the others after I viewed first one!

if you looking to let out your property i would suggest GOLD KEY LETTINGS, on high street at Ecclesfield 0114 2464000. Their fee's are very reasonable for landlords looking for let only or fully managed, and tenants are fully vetted before tenancy, they are always needing new properties because they let the properties very quickly !

my property was let within 2 week with them !! first class service fair fees, couldnt ask for better !!

Can anyone help me find reliable agent for my appartment in Meersbrook?

I need to let a beautiful 1 bed flat, fully furnished asap.

Hope you can help!

Hello Pomegranate,

We are a small, but capabale local letting agent and would gladly provide you with a free valuation and lettings advice.

Our range of services and fees can be viewed at http://www.fairhomes.co.uk

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions, on 01246 414247 or 07748 308087.

Kind regards and good luck with the flat.

Fairhomes

Totally Lettings offer very competative rates, with a 'no let no fee' policy.

http://www.zoopla.co.uk/to-rent/branch/19815

The contact details are under the listings.

Additionally, see the Sheffield Forum listings:

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/directory/category/property/

Edited by Draggletail

I have a property that I have been letting out privately. I no longer want the hassle of chasing rent etc. could anyone recomend an agency that will lett my property.

Depends on which area the property is in really, i work for a letting agency and have experience with others so may be able to suggest someone :)

It is a 2 bed maisonette in Stannington. Fully refurbished to a good standard.

I have a property that I have been letting out privately. I no longer want the hassle of chasing rent etc. could anyone recomend an agency that will lett my property.

hi mate i'm a letting agent.

give me a ring anytime.

07976871145. cheers. dave.

Avoid Saxton Mee... we rented a property with them and they were aweful and wasted a lot of out lanlords money repairing flood damage he later found was covered by insurance - though they told him otherwise.