Exeter away..mini bus driver required.

kilmarnock have given celtic 3 sides of their ground for the title decider, if exeter already relegated the might follow suit but doubt it

Wednesday asked for 5,000 Brentford tickets, but were only given 1,500 ... quicker we get out of this league into bigger allocated away ends the better!

Saying that some of the Champ clubs ain't much better!

Well many Blades have booked coaches and hotels well in advance, just so happens i have family down that way, and know loads of exiled Blades in the area. SO keeping my ticket options open.

But until you have match tickets in the hand, its always a worry.

they may have booked coaches...but they aint booked the best....easty travel..only about five away days until the play off final...but who will he be taking...

Wednesday asked for 5,000 Brentford tickets, but were only given 1,500 ... quicker we get out of this league into bigger allocated away ends the better!

Saying that some of the Champ clubs ain't much better!

yes get out of this league and get ripped off....£35 a ticket....happy days

they may have booked coaches...but they aint booked the best....easty travel..only about five away days until the play off final...but who will he be taking...

with you lot beating Huddersfield today , theres no chance of a Sheffield play-off final now mate BUT who you will be taking will be decided the last day of the season IMO

Wednesday qualified for the play offs today...

with you lot beating Huddersfield today , theres no chance of a Sheffield play-off final now mate BUT who you will be taking will be decided the last day of the season IMO

my prediction is still on...we win five.....you win four....charlton win one..draw two..lose two...and we both go up....:hihi:

my prediction is still on...we win five.....you win four....charlton win one..draw two..lose two...and we both go up....:hihi:

That would do just fine EB lol :)

That would do just fine EB lol :)

the down side...old easty is well over a grand down...mind you a nice little earner to exeter....free lodgings and free beer....i'll buy mi own chips..:hihi:

the down side...old easty is well over a grand down...mind you a nice little earner to exeter....free lodgings and free beer....i'll buy mi own chips..:hihi:

Ahh well rough with the smooth n all that, If we do end up at Wembley then we will want a bus more than likely pal, depends If we go night before like usual London games, will have to see how many I can get together I suppose.

Ahh well rough with the smooth n all that, If we do end up at Wembley then I will want a bus more than likely pal.

hotel and bus....our lot rolled them over in 91 and 93.....if you thought QPR was good....

our lads love letting their hair down in london...:hihi::hihi:

hotel and bus....our lot rolled them over in 91 and 93.....if you thought QPR was good....

our lads love letting their hair down in london...:hihi::hihi:

:) Too right fella loved it last time I went down haha

Well many Blades have booked coaches and hotels well in advance, just so happens i have family down that way, and know loads of exiled Blades in the area. SO keeping my ticket options open.

But until you have match tickets in the hand, its always a worry.

Just reading this from another forum...

Exeter cancelling ticket bookings . you gotta be on their priority/supporters database to get tickets. Even if you drive down and pay cash - the rule still applies. Rang this mornin, moaning after having my tickets cancelled. Told that they dont have enough people on their database to sell all tickets anyway, so there will be deffo some going on general sale at some point, but couldnt say when.

GOING TO BE MAYHEM ON THE DAY :hihi::hihi: