Exeter away..mini bus driver required.

we have a mini bus for Exeter away, leaving Meadowhall very early, and staying over night in Torquay, any one interested , free hotel and transport in exchange of your services.

Or your welcome to come up with a cheap/good value rate all in , mini bus at your expence etc.

Edited by TAT

we have a mini bus for Exeter away, leaving Meadowhall very early, and staying over night in Torquay, any one interested , free hotel and transport in exchange of your services.

Or your welcome to come up with a cheap/good value rate all in , mini bus at your expence etc.

easty can do you the weekend for £400.....thats taking you down to torquay on the friday....transfer to match...then back to seaside before coming home sometime before august.....happy days...

only works out at less than £30 each.....but you have to buy my beer all weekend.....happy days

Top man ! All sorted.

Edited by TAT

easty can do you the weekend for £400.....thats taking you down to torquay on the friday....transfer to match...then back to seaside before coming home sometime before august.....happy days...

only works out at less than £30 each.....but you have to buy my beer all weekend.....happy days

That should knock it up to £50 each lol

PS Don't forget the watering can lol

That should knock it up to £50 each lol

PS Don't forget the watering can lol

not go far wrong with easty travel.....didn't realise how close torquay is to exeter....

i love a trip to the seaside....

not go far wrong with easty travel.....didn't realise how close torquay is to exeter....

i love a trip to the seaside....

I assume you're not the driver then, if you didn't realise that Exeter and Torquay were near each other? I hope they get someone who knows where they are going because it's going to be a hell of a party to miss out on if you get lost.

I assume you're not the driver then, if you didn't realise that Exeter and Torquay were near each other? I hope they get someone who knows where they are going because it's going to be a hell of a party to miss out on if you get lost.

top driver...but never any good at geography...those two places are too far down south for my liking....i leave the sat nav...to do the hard work...

while i enjoy the scenery....

Have done Torquay twice with United, its a top place, and with Torquay looking like getting promotion (as well ;) ), could be a top top night.

top driver...but never any good at geography...those two places are too far down south for my liking....i leave the sat nav...to do the hard work...

while i enjoy the scenery....

I'm from the era when people used road maps see - I must admit that I've got sat nav now and it spoils yer. It's dead handy though I have to admit that - especially if you are looking for an address in a big city. But I still think you can't beat getting the old road atlas out, just to have a broader appreciation of where things are.

Enjoy the trip anyhow and let's hope the Blades are celebrating. TBH I think we'll be promoted well before then.

Dont worry Easty, we often find the best pubs, when lost and down some country lane :) in the middle of nowhere !

Dont worry Easty, we often find the best pubs, when lost and down some country lane :) in the middle of nowhere !

if easty can get there through blizzards...like last season and get everyone home in one piece....

a nice drive to sunny torquay will be a doddle....

mind you will have to get you back pretty sharpish...to get your play off tickets....:hihi::hihi:

See LB you wouldn't get these sort of trips if you were in the Premier league with all the fancy Dan's.

League 1 aint bad after all eh :)