Motorhomers out there

Are there many motorhomers on here ?

got a campervan, motorhome sounds a bit grand for what we got

Only one, surely there must be more ?

Kimismum, Do you get away often ?

Only one, surely there must be more ?

Kimismum, Do you get away often ?

loads last year, not been out in it yet this year, we booked for may and august the rest will be spure of the moment weekends when weather is nice and not working, thats the beauty of the campervan rather than tent or caravan quicker and easier just to up sticks and go. what motorhome u got telll ?

Hi,

Bikertec.... Like the conversion, I did a ex post office van many years ago, myself and the wife did the coast of western Europe in it over 6 months. You into bikes?

Kimismum....We now have a Rapido, we use it as often as we can, but as always work commitments get in the way:thumbsup:

Hi,

Bikertec.... Like the conversion, I did a ex post office van many years ago, myself and the wife did the coast of western Europe in it over 6 months. You into bikes?

Kimismum....We now have a Rapido, we use it as often as we can, but as always work commitments get in the way:thumbsup:

just googled the rapidos they look really nice and plush, we got a slightly more modest toyota hiace japanese import, little cramped but has all mod cons :hihi:

hi all got a talbot merlin 1986 but still love it. started off with vw but would never go back to one off to flambour at the end of the april cant wait

Hi. We've got a self build van and we go away with the camping and caravanning club folk group.

Hello there Storm6tiny and Pumpkin pie , Do you get away often in the vans ? we try a often as possible using mostly C&CC holiday sites

yes the vans allways ready to go so we just get the dogs in and go the grange in flambour is a great site. but we love just to drive anywere and free camp spent a few nights at the dead end road near winnats pass

Goyt valley Buxton has some nice Wild camping areas. One near a little lake on goyt lane and the other at pyms chair carpark.