New 6 Week Postnatal exercise course

Come along and join the next Keep Mums Fit 6 week postnatal course - babys come too!

Starting 16th April at Ecclesall Parish Chrch Hall, Ringinglow Road. 12-1.30pm

Keep mums fit has been running for 5 years and the classes are designed to help you on your journey back to fitness.

Beginners and previous exercisers welcome.

Have fun with like minded mums for great SAFE exercises and a chat and refreshments at the end to help forge great friendships.

Keep Mums fit as a GROUP will be Running/ jogging/walking the Race for Life this year in aid of anyone affected by cancer - I will be doing it with my Children, for my wonderful mum.

If you need further information about how to safely exercise postnatally and/or you or someone you know wish to join the group. Please contact me.

That sounds pretty cool :)

Is parking available?

(ps - can you learn to spell 'babies' properly please? :( )

Strix - Spelling is not my stong point!!

Yes there is plenty of parking available.

what are the exercises like i.e aerobics, combat, cant see from the site?

x

Hi Weenireeni,

The class focuses on returning to fitness gradually and safely. During the 6 weeks we will be improving your cardiovascular system by performing aerobic exercises ( suitable for both beginners and experienced exercisers) we then focus on core stability and strength training by performing a mixture of pilate exercises and muscular strength and endurance exercises. Finishing with abdominal work, pelvic floor and stretch. Following the class you and the other girls will have the opportunity for a chat over refreshments.

take care

Strix - Spelling is not my stong point!!

Yes there is plenty of parking available.

Edited by irenewilde

I can see by the 2 negative posts you have posted about me personally, that you obviously have a lot of spare time on your hands and like to criticise others.

The job I do is to care, support and bring new life into the world. Very rewarding and satisfying.( does it matter if I get the odd spelling wrong?)

I wonder what job you do? People skills is obviously not your strong point?

I wonder what job you do? People skills is obviously not your strong point?

And that's where you're completely wrong.

The job I do is to care, support and bring new life into the world. Very rewarding and satisfying.( does it matter if I get the odd spelling wrong?)

I don't know. I just find it odd that people can't spell a word they use every day in their working lives. It seems to illustrate low standards to me but I'm in a minority.

You are in the minority, thank goodness - and personally i think it is very rude and unnecessary. I have been made aware by others, this is a habit of yours, therefore I will not be replying to any further of your nasty posts.