Where Can I buy Falafel near Abbeydale?

Recently went to Zeugma and really enjoyed the food, now want to try and make my own.

Does anyone know where i might get some flatbread and flafel in the abbeydale road area.

Tesco don't have any falafel and their flat bread is either garlic or tomato ...

Recently went to Zeugma and really enjoyed the food, now want to try and make my own.

Does anyone know where i might get some flatbread and flafel in the abbeydale road area.

Tesco don't have any falafel and their flat bread is either garlic or tomato ...

Why not make your own.

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/2589/spicy-falafels

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/5605/falafel-burgers

http://mideastfood.about.com/od/maindishes/r/falafelrecipe.htm

Or just do your own search with Google

Yeah, you either make them from deep-frying mushed balls of chickpeas, or you buy them cooked. There's not really any intermediary.

You can get a Powder mix from supermarkets, you just add water then fry or own bake them. Much cheaper and just as nice.

Greedy greek do really nice flatbreads in packs of 5

You can get a Powder mix from supermarkets, you just add water then fry or own bake them. Much cheaper and just as nice.

Greedy greek do really nice flatbreads in packs of 5

I never understood why the Greedy Greek sold Falafel. Very nice though

I'd reccommen Fanoush on London Road, proper tasty and probably cheaper than making your own .... tried falafel mix out of a packet and really didn't enjoy it

Most Tesco stores do sell them - they're in the veggie ready meal section. Cauldron is the popular brand. Having said that... Fanoush is very good.

As for making your own, I tried it once and found it a tremendous hassle - can't remember why - but I've never thought of doing them again!

I'd reccommen Fanoush on London Road, proper tasty and probably cheaper than making your own .... tried falafel mix out of a packet and really didn't enjoy it

I highly recommend Fanouch too, their falafels are delicious, good value and they will deliver orders over £6 (which is only 2 falafels).