Help 4xl shirt??

Where can i buy 4xl mens shirt in sheffield??

4 XL or xxxxl ?

The only place that I can think of where you could get one in Sheffield is the big and tall shop on the Moor, although if you know the collar size that you're looking for then M&S stock up to a 19.5" collar in some of their big and tall shirts.

You'd be much better supplied by shopping on the internet though.

Theres a shop Ive passed a thousand times with a HUUUUGGGEE shirt hanging in the window saying "stock upto 8XL" The shirt in the window must be like 20XL....lol Its as big as the retail window.

Ive got no idea of the name of the store but Its on Abbeydale Road on the left as you drive away from the city.

If you cannot find anywhere in Sheffield, there's a shop inside Markham Grange nursery at Brodsworth Doncaster that sell shirts of xxxx size.

i use jacamo and high and mighty online,the shop down the moor is nothing but a rip off over priced rubbish !!

Theres a shop Ive passed a thousand times with a HUUUUGGGEE shirt hanging in the window saying "stock upto 8XL" The shirt in the window must be like 20XL....lol Its as big as the retail window.

Ive got no idea of the name of the store but Its on Abbeydale Road on the left as you drive away from the city.

It's slightly up from the bottom of Carterknowle Road.

Big & Smart

(as in post #04)

Edited by me-and-pippo

Thanks for your replyz.. Big and smart on abbeydale road..i got what i wanted :)

Big & Smart

(as in post #04)

I love that shirt - it makes me feel thin :hihi:

Big & Smart