Any one go to Owler Lane Intermediate school

Hi Farrell,have a look through Anyone come from Grimesthorpe, it's in History and Expats.Sorry to hear about Roy and Judith.Sheila(Hepplestone)

well roy always said he wonted to go fast he lived is life judith suffered from cancer but she was well looked after hope you are keeping well i bought a house out near retford it,s a quiet village called ranskill you can keep in touch with me my e mail is [email protected] be nice to hear from you and tell me how rest of your family is bye for now

Sandra ,Lyn and Stephen hall,lyn Dobson,carol edwards

Edited by sand_dollars

Sandra ,Lyn and Stephen hall,lyn Dobson,carol edwards

I didn't go to Owler lane but H/H but know the names Lynn Dobson, Carol Edwards and Stephen Hall from Grimesthorpe Juniors so do I know you too?

I didn't go to Owler lane but H/H but know the names Lynn Dobson, Carol Edwards and Stephen Hall from Grimesthorpe Juniors so do I know you too?
i'm not certain its just that long ago i remember more about owler lane and the teachers there the headmaster was mr hall for example in my time at owler lane

i'm not certain its just that long ago i remember more about owler lane and the teachers there the headmaster was mr hall for example in my time at owler lane

That must have been Owler Lane East.

Possibly what`s your name

Possibly what`s your name

Was Christine Butler then have an older sister Janice and a younger one Marie

Was Christine Butler then have an older sister Janice and a younger one Marie

You got a sister called susan

No had a cousin called Susan but she lived at Pitsmoor

the names some familiar but i'm not sure unfortunately

hubby mick daniels used to knock about with you outside the school

what was mick,s teacher called i can't remember that many myself remember mr wood,s most kids was frightened by him mr low music teacher i used to pal up steven taffinder see if that name rings a bell he can always contact me at [email protected]

---------- Post added 05-05-2013 at 18:36 ----------

You got a sister called susan

just thinking about butler big family same as our,s lived i think they called it cyclops st maybe someone can help me on this one i no one was called frances he went on to be a counsellor and run the youth club bless him he got a torrid time but a lovely guy