Any one go to Owler Lane Intermediate school

Don't know if this pic has been on before,it's probably' '57 believe teacher i Mr Harrison.I'm 5th from right, bottom row

P6.jpg

Best I can come up with |--L to R top row ,1 Roger Hulley, 3 David Askwith? 4

David Wiseman, 5 David Cone, 6 David Bloomfield, 7 Frank Gregory, 11 Roger Taylor? Right of Teacher Trevor Needham ? L to R front row 2Roger Sullivan,3 John Gilbert ,4 hate to say this but that's me,another David, 5 Anthony ----?

Best I can come up with |--L to R top row ,1 Roger Hulley, 3 David Askwith? 4

David Wiseman, 5 David Cone, 6 David Bloomfield, 7 Frank Gregory, 11 Roger Taylor? Right of Teacher Trevor Needham ? L to R front row 2Roger Sullivan,3 John Gilbert ,4 hate to say this but that's me,another David, 5 Anthony ----?

Excellent. I remember David Wiseman well. He was in the year above me but we played cricket together. He was quite a good fast bowler and I remember batting against him and the ball flying past my unprotected head! I don't remember any of the other names but the faces are certainly familiar. There was another lad in that year that played cricket too and I think his surname began with a P but I can't dredge up the name at the moment.

Hi Curlie, I too went to O.L. Int. in 62 and was also in Mrs.McDonalds class on the stage.

2 of the 3 names you mentioned did indeed take the Tech. exam but the third one, me,didn't!! Jim and Ronnie along with Les Asquith and Ian Gould passed to go to City Tech.

Do you remember Sharron Kerrigan? I thought she was "super"

Correction to yesterdays post.

It was Stephen Gould not Ian who passed for City Tech, Ian is an International Cricket Umpire.

I thought you might know a great deal about cricket because didn't you become a member op Yorkshire CCC Michael

I see your point about different threads!!

Yes I was a Jnr.Yorkshire Member for about a week till it became clear that I could only get to a couple of games at Bramhall Ln. and then only on Saturdays. My Dad returned my membership but I never learned if he got my 10bob back!! (see e-mail address on Hinde House thread!!)

Hi there. I have recently come across quite a lot of old school photos and would like to put them on the site but don't know how. Can anyone give me some clear instructions as I am not very good with technology? Thanks

Hi there. I have recently come across quite a lot of old school photos and would like to put them on the site but don't know how. Can anyone give me some clear instructions as I am not very good with technology? Thanks

Hi there. When I put my photos on, I scanned them into my computer and then put them on Facebook. Then I copied over the webpage link. I don't know if there's a better or easier way to do it. Good luck trying. R

One I forgot!!!!http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p538/TaraMisu2/SchoolPhotos011.jpg

Hiyah June, Welcome back, not heard of any more reunion dates, let me know if you find anything out, could be a laugh.

Hi Joan,

Just to let you know that I have put on some links to school photos, on which you feature quite a lot!!!!!!!