Any one go to Owler Lane Intermediate school

I texted Phil on the number you gave but have had no reply. I assume the 'do' will be an evening one?

Try phoning. Phill's phone runs on steam.

Trying to contact Ralph O'Donnell. Taught at Brampton Ellis Secondary Modern School in 1961 upwards, could anyone give me his email address? 'Geoffusa' I believe you speak to him regularly - can you help??

Wow!! That's a name from my past, I remember Ralph teaching us in the Gym at Brampton. I was there from 1961 to 1965.

Wow!! That's a name from my past, I remember Ralph teaching us in the Gym at Brampton. I was there from 1961 to 1965.

Top guy, sadly no longer with us.

To; RichardJ44.

It was a wise move not to come up from Norwich as the reunion turned out to be a group that had stayed in touch literally since leaving school.

I did't know anyone and vice-versa although we shared a few memories of 'names from the past'

I mentioned your surname but again no one knew you!

It would have been a sad waste of time had my wife not gone with me but we met up with my oldest friend who lives close by the venue, so not a total waste of time.

All 3 of us agreed that it was one of the strangest Monday evenings we'd ever had!!

To; RichardJ44.

It was a wise move not to come up from Norwich as the reunion turned out to be a group that had stayed in touch literally since leaving school.

I did't know anyone and vice-versa although we shared a few memories of 'names from the past'

I mentioned your surname but again no one knew you!

It would have been a sad waste of time had my wife not gone with me but we met up with my oldest friend who lives close by the venue, so not a total waste of time.

All 3 of us agreed that it was one of the strangest Monday evenings we'd ever had!!

Thanks for the comprehensive report - it sounds like I made the right decision. So when were you at Owler Lane?

'62 till 67, that's one year at OL then the rest at HH!

Top guy, sadly no longer with us.

Very sad Jim. I still stay in touch with his nephew Alan, anice guy who lives in Doncaster. He tells me snippets from Ralph's past that totally fit in with the guy I had the privilege to have as a teacher and in later years, a good friend. I know a lot of people who will be glad to see his name come to the forefront of this Forum again. Lets keep it happening.

I would really like to organise some sort of reunion for those of us around the same age. I was at Owler Lane from about 1955 untill 1960. If anyone would be interested in a few of us meeting up, will you please put a message on this forum, and I will see what I can do.

Just trying to keep this to the top of the page. Still would like to contact friends from 1955 to 1960 at Owler Lane Intermediate. Ann Bramall, Margaret Thorpe, June Beardshaw, Norma Baxter to name a few.

Time I brought this back up again. Hope to meet some more of our fellow classmates

Sometimes in the school assemblies they would play some classical music , it was set up so that a teacher just had to switch it on .Does anyone remember the time (probably '59) when someone had change the record,so that when the signal for music was given we got full volume off Cliff Richards Move It. Pashley went ballistic. Never heard who did it.

Elmambo,

Was you in the far end prefab, Tony Shepard (blogs) was in you class, the only other names I can recall are Malcolm Seemley and Janet Hood neither of which are still with us. Some of your form rooms were the science lab in the second year (physic teacher in charge) 3rd year can't remember 4th year Mr Board Room 7 and 5 year room 3 (Joe Lupton). We have both remembered Boris Canning half the class for flicking paper pelets at partition. It follows that we must have been in the same class at some time at the school.

Clown,

I noticed you`r from Burncross, would your initials be R H?

Regards Southfork.