Any one go to Owler Lane Intermediate school

Hi June, these photos are great.I do remember some of the people in them but find it hard to put any names to them (apart from the teachers). You were a year ahead of me at school (I was 56 - 61) so that would explain it. I'm sorry not have been on the Forum for a while but we moved house in March and have been away quite a bit this summer so it's been a busy period. Am I right in thinking you've already had a reunion in July? If so how did it go? Are you going to the latest one on 20th August? I'm thinking about coming up for that if I can get away.

Think they will all be a bit young for me. I wanted 55 - 60 if possible. Yes I have been to two small reunions so far, both from different years, but I still hope to find someone from my own.

I've just read Sirglyn's post re reunion Aug.20. told to contact a Phil.W. If any one knows Phil or has details of timings for the 20th. could they please'post'.

I've just read Sirglyn's post re reunion Aug.20. told to contact a Phil.W. If any one knows Phil or has details of timings for the 20th. could they please'post'.

That is Phil Woodall and his number is 0790 4948213.

Have a good time.

I left in july 1958 Taffy Wales left the same day, he spent a good 6 months working on that plack. I believe he was the longest seving teacher at that time. his punishmet to pupils who upset him was couple of strikes on the hand with a thee sixteenth stainless steel rod, which if he got you on the fleshy part of your thumb it realy hurt. he was an excellent metal work teacher and very good at engineering drawing.

Phil's forum name is philuk.

I texted Phil on the number you gave but have had no reply. I assume the 'do' will be an evening one?

Think they will all be a bit young for me. I wanted 55 - 60 if possible. Yes I have been to two small reunions so far, both from different years, but I still hope to find someone from my own.

Thanks for replying. I'd really like to meet up with some old school friends but, like you, have not so far found anyone on the Forum I actually remember being at school with (although I do remember some poeple from the photos). But it's not worth travelling all the way from Norwich without more information about timing, numbers etc. So I'll probably skip it.

Clown.

Didn`t realise that Taffy left at the same time as me!

I left in july 58.

Can`t say anything bad about Taffy or Sumner they both taught me well.

If you had a leaning towards a subject you tended to excell in it and both these teachers knew it.

Southfork.

Tara Misu.

Try friends reunited But make sure you enter `secondary`.

There are two schools next to each other that relate to this title.

This is how i found my wife`s leaving photo,this was a suprise to both of us!

Southfork.

It's certainly a trek from Norwich,my wife and I travelled there for Minor County Cricket from Nottingham 5 years running-a different way each time!

I umpired whilst she explored your city.We stayed on the Earlam Rd.each time.I think I may risk the reunion and if it's no good I have a mate who lives almost next door to the venue!

Take care, you old Owler Laner!!!

It's certainly a trek from Norwich,my wife and I travelled there for Minor County Cricket from Nottingham 5 years running-a different way each time!

I umpired whilst she explored your city.We stayed on the Earlam Rd.each time.I think I may risk the reunion and if it's no good I have a mate who lives almost next door to the venue!

Take care, you old Owler Laner!!!

Thanks mate. Norwich is a good place to live - only been here since 2004 but really like it. It would be nice to meet up with old school friends but I've yet to locate anyone on the forum who I knew/remember and doubt if I'd know anyone who turns up on 20th August. My name is Jenner - if you go on Monday you could ask if anyone remembers my name. Cheers.