Any one go to Owler Lane Intermediate school

Hi .....

...this is Steve Radford from Los Angeles.........glad to hear from you Geoff....always wondered whatever happened with the football.......we all chased our dreams in our own way....

.....you came up in a conversation just the other day........we were sat around talking about our first guitars etc...........some guy came up with a picture of an old sunburst Futurama.......the Stratocaster knock off with three either side machines and the three rocker switches........just like the one you had................now that's strange.

I still play........always got a couple of Strats lying around.

In fact after I messed my leg up......moved into a friend's guest house next to his recording studio.......could have used this place in earlier time when I had something worth recording.......not the krap I'm doing now.

Glyn......sorry to hear about your local weather.......makes our early record breaking heat wave seem minor.

Good hearing from you..later,

Steve,R.

Hi .....

...this is Steve Radford from Los Angeles.........glad to hear from you Geoff....always wondered whatever happened with the football.......we all chased our dreams in our own way....

.....you came up in a conversation just the other day........we were sat around talking about our first guitars etc...........some guy came up with a picture of an old sunburst Futurama.......the Stratocaster knock off with three either side machines and the three rocker switches........just like the one you had................now that's strange.

In fact after I messed my leg up......moved into a friend's guest house next to his recording studio.......could have used this place in earlier time when I had something worth recording.......not the krap I'm doing now.

Glyn......sorry to hear about your local weather.......makes our early record breaking heat wave seem minor.

Steve,R.

Hi Steve

Who would have thought all those years ago that we would both be in the the US. albeit on opposite coasts. The Futurama,

Hi .....

Steve,R.

Hi Steve, Who would have thought all those years ago that we would both be in the US albeit on opposite coasts. The Futurama - I really should have bought a Watkins. What ambition eh! Always remember Andy's Top Hat - and still wonder Why?? Will stay in touch. Geoff

The typhoon passed us by in the night.We had a lot of rain but no strong winds.Geoff,Phil does look at this site but I don't know if he has a user name.I met Mick Greatbatch a few years ago,He'd been ill but he was looking great.Unfortunately he couldn't remember much about school.Anybody know what happened to Ken Johnson?He was the lad who was always in trouble.at one time managing to leave his homework down a pothole in Derbyshire.

hi i went to owler lane school i left 1966 norma allen i remember diane alderson janice roe ann yendley

Hi all, Just to say we had another small reunion today and enjoyed a good natter. It's great to be meeting up with "old" school mates and catching up on the latest news. We wish there were more of you who could join us.

Hi all, Just to say we had another small reunion today and enjoyed a good natter. It's great to be meeting up with "old" school mates and catching up on the latest news. We wish there were more of you who could join us.

I am up there myself on Thursday, 17th July, for a long weekend. I am meeting some schoolpals from Hillsboro' Infants circa 1950. Looks like the Shakespeare at Hillsboro Corner will be taking a bashing on the Saturday Lunch. I may have chance to see Pat but my schedule is pretty full. We'll have to see. Good to see your meetings are progressing.

hi, my name is Michael Cooke and I went to Owler Lane in 1962 and then to Hinde House in '63. I'm two years behind Geoff Worth but I did play in '67 for the first XI along with a couple of people who were in the same year as Geoff Worth. My cousin is Geoff Searson, a couple of years in front of you

geoffusa do you remember jim woodhead

geoffusa do you remember jim woodhead

Yes I do remember Jim, he was a class member of mine and a good lad

Geoff

hi, my name is Michael Cooke and I went to Owler Lane in 1962 and then to Hinde House in '63. I'm two years behind Geoff Worth but I did play in '67 for the first XI along with a couple of people who were in the same year as Geoff Worth. My cousin is Geoff Searson, a couple of years in front of you

I enjoyed playing for the school, apart from when St. Peters beat us 9-1. They had about 4 of that years Sheffield Boys in their side including Ronnie Bryan and Johnny Cooke. They never allowed me to live that down!

Geoff

Hi all, Just to say looking forward to next reunion on 1 July. If anyone else out there from this year wishes to join us let us know and we would be pleased to see you!