Any one go to Owler Lane Intermediate school

Hi Nofats I often think I can hear the sea these days, though that was a sad end for those 4 busts but probably the best place for them.

Sounds like Lurpak`s just a memory now.

some of the boys names on the 1st year photo with form 13

Mr Moss were;

Eric Aston Roy H. Tony C. Michael Hall Tony Oldam Tony Marshall Terry Hearnshaw Terry Cupitt Tony Oldale Grayhurst Bramhall Barry Middleton Mettam David PickersgillAlan Pilkington

Kieth Allen

Hi crusty bread,how come you had Mr Moss on your 1st yr photo and we got MrHarrison? I remember a few of those names from my 2nd yr with the music man.Was Terry Cupitt from Darnall? As for lurpak ...nofats! I wish

Don't quite remember the busts on Glasby's window sill but guess they must have been some of the composers, eg Beethoven, etc. wow, what a memory! Wonder who flushed them, not you I hope?!

How can you ever think that of me!!!of course they were of the composers sis, which ones and which order did they sit on the window sill:D:D:D:D

How can you ever think that of me!!!of course they were of the composers sis, which ones and which order did they sit on the window sill:D:D:D:D

:confused: Don't know sis! At a guess, Beethoven, Chopin, Mozart and probably Bach - but who knows? :help:

Hi Nofats, After a night's sleep I do recall them, but can't think that they were very exciting objects!

Sorry PD have to disagree, they were probably the most exciting objects in that room. With all the daydreaming and boredom in room 4

Hi crusty bread,how come you had Mr Moss on your 1st yr photo and we got MrHarrison? I remember a few of those names from my 2nd yr with the music man.Was Terry Cupitt from Darnall? As for lurpak ...nofats! I wish

Hello NoFats I think what happened was we had a teacher for one term ie to Christmas then we had a different teacher for the next 2 terms to July. My old school report( which I have just "dug up" from the loft) seems to bare this out. Dec 54 signed Miss Wade July 55 signed by Mossy.

Terry who I did pal around with after leaving school came from Richmond but lived at Darnall when he was first married just off Staniforth Rd.

Lurpak...mmmmm

Sorry PD have to disgree, they were probably the most exciting objects in that room. With all the daydreaming and boredom in room 4, I mean ever tried playing the recorder and really and getting in to Dear Ken John Peel...not easy if you know what I mean!

We never got to learn how to play the recorder so how lcky were you?!!!

Hi sis, did the Cupitts live on Poole Place? I seem to remember the name?

Hi sis, did the Cupitts live on Poole Place? I seem to remember the name?

Hi sis,no that is another family, that was Tony Cupitt rather dishy too as I recall, did he go to Owler or Whitby.

Hello NoFats I think what happened was we had a teacher for one term ie to Christmas then we had a different teacher for the next 2 terms to July. My old school report( which I have just "dug up" from the loft) seems to bare this out. Dec 54 signed Miss Wade July 55 signed by Mossy.

Terry who I did pal around with after leaving school came from Richmond but lived at Darnall when he was first married just off Staniforth Rd.

Lurpak...mmmmm

Lurpak to you too!!

Sorry Nofats didn`t wish to cause any offence.

no offence taken that is my sense of humour

Hi sis,no that is another family, that was Tony Cupitt rather dishy too as I recall, did he go to Owler or Whitby.

Don't know the answer to that one sis, sorry.