Fuel shortage threatened- have you filled up yet?

It's a nightmare, I don't even have the fuel to get to Gregg's. I need to stock up on hot pasties before they go cold and cost more, or something like that.

You think it's bad now. Snow is forecast for next week...http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/03/29/sunny-weather-to-give-into-snow-as-cold-front-heads-for-britain_n_1387061.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cuk-ws-bb%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk1%26pLid%3D102321

What will it be like then? Chaos. I've already bought five loaves and twenty fish, or was it the other way around.

I've already filled my car up, but I don't feel the need to telll everyone the make/model of it as it is irrelevant, unless you have small genetalia.

So you have an embarassing car, it's okay you know.:)

yes at BP Frecheville!!!! Just like the "we got to go and buy all the bread and milk now it might snow in June"

That is the last petrol station I would go to, to panic buy !!

So you have an embarassing car, it's okay you know.:)

Don't assume...it makes an 'ass' out of 'u' and 'me'...but mainly 'u'.

big que's at the pumps at Morrison's Ecclesfield

Is this why I was sat on Ecclesfield Hill for 30 mins trying to get through to get to work!!! Well miffed over 30 mins late for work.

You think it's bad now. Snow is forecast for next week...http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/03/29/sunny-weather-to-give-into-snow-as-cold-front-heads-for-britain_n_1387061.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cuk-ws-bb%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk1%26pLid%3D102321

What will it be like then? Chaos. I've already bought five loaves and twenty fish, or was it the other way around.

I've already filled my car up, but I don't feel the need to telll everyone the make/model of it as it is irrelevant, unless you have small genetalia.

Or unless you're manofstrad and play the character of a fictional millionaire on an internet forum.

Off to Manchester Airport in mornin plus same trip next Wednesday so please leave us Taxi drivers some fuel Please Thank you

Don't assume...it makes an 'ass' out of 'u' and 'me'...but mainly 'u'.

:banana: Hurrahhh!!! Finaly got a chance to use it! :hihi::hihi:;)

The timing of all of this is a bit too suspicious for me. Right before the end of the financial year and just after the budget announcement. Also, the price of Oil is supposed to be set to fall after an Oil find in Kenya. You notice that the government seems to want to keep fuel prices high because of all the additional cash that the treasury brings in from VAT and fuel surcharges. Get the base-price high and reap more taxes on it!

It is not as economical to fill your tank full than it is to drive with it at half, at least for city driving. The added weight of the tank means that you get worse consumption, the engine having to work harder to carry the extra weight.

Seperately, with the state of the economy as it is and a rise in crime/burglaries, if you were to get your car nicked would you prefer it to have a nice full tank for the thief to travel further or have it easier to burn the car up after said criminals have finished with it, or an emptier tank that they couldn't get as far with?

The AA said Increased sales of fuel from panic buying on Wednesday will bring in more than £32 million in extra fuel excise duty.

Conspiracy anyone?

The timing of all of this is a bit too suspicious for me. Right before the end of the financial year and just after the budget announcement. Also, the price of Oil is supposed to be set to fall after an Oil find in Kenya. You notice that the government seems to want to keep fuel prices high because of all the additional cash that the treasury brings in from VAT and fuel surcharges. Get the base-price high and reap more taxes on it!

It is not as economical to fill your tank full than it is to drive with it at half, at least for city driving. The added weight of the tank means that you get worse consumption, the engine having to work harder to carry the extra weight.

Seperately, with the state of the economy as it is and a rise in crime/burglaries, if you were to get your car nicked would you prefer it to have a nice full tank for the thief to travel further or have it easier to burn the car up after said criminals have finished with it, or an emptier tank that they couldn't get as far with?

Oh Oh O,O,O,Oh my gosh!!! (lyrics courtesy of Usher)

Your first paragraph is essent ShefStealth, but after that it just gets plain silly doesn't it?:huh: