Chavs corner in Rother Valley Country Park

Just been for a most ( largely) enjoyable walk round rother valley park,Enjoyed the walk the scenery, and the sunshine until reaching chavs corner, regular users of the park will know where i mean, just before the entrance to the cable jet ski. Ankle deep in empty beer cans , barbecue rubbish and mc donalds , kfc wrappers ect. surely the wardens know that it is spoiling the enjoyment of the vast majority of the park users, any chance of this area being policed by the wardens a little better , or as i suspect dont they care.PS, got nothing at all against young people , i respect there values, would just like them to respect ours

maybe its better that that stick to the one corner.

The music they play is rubbish.

maybe its better that that stick to the one corner.

Its a shame that corner isnt in Chernobyl.

The music they play is rubbish.

Matter of taste, love the music myself,was listening to john digweed global underground on my i pod as i passed

Matter of taste, love the music myself,was listening to john digweed global underground on my i pod as i passed

That's made up right? :confused::hihi:

The main problem is they don't have anywhere else to go, parents don't want them in the house, there's nothing for teenagers to do or anywhere to go.

Shame.

Just been for a most ( largely) enjoyable walk round rother valley park,Enjoyed the walk the scenery, and the sunshine until reaching chavs corner, regular users of the park will know where i mean, just before the entrance to the cable jet ski. Ankle deep in empty beer cans , barbecue rubbish and mc donalds , kfc wrappers ect. surely the wardens know that it is spoiling the enjoyment of the vast majority of the park users, any chance of this area being policed by the wardens a little better , or as i suspect dont they care.PS, got nothing at all against young people , i respect there values, would just like them to respect ours

Should the entire park be set aside for peaceful walking to appease you and your kind?

Or should the park be for all members of society to use?

Speaking as somebody who enjoys both peaceful walking and the odd barbeque and a few beers.

You've got nothing against them but you're on here calling them chavs?

No honestly

No honestly

Do the ducks like that music?