Domestic cleaner recommendations - Do not advertise in here

Thanks - any idea if they'll cover my area too?

I've been let down numerous times by domestic cleaners and so now want to find a good reliable one.

It is only really the bathroom and kitchen that need cleaning but depending on how good the service is, I may consider having a monthly clean, as well as extending it to more rooms in the house.

I live in the S21 area.

Please PM me or post in the thread with any recommendations.

Many thanks.

Hi anyone know of a good reliable cleaner for a few hours each week, would require reference. Pm me

Hi anyone know of a good reliable cleaner for a few hours each week, would require reference. Pm me

where are you

Hello!

Can anyone recommend a trustworthy and thorough cleaner in the Hunters Bar area? I'm looking for a fortnightly clean plus someone who can deep clean our house whilst we're on holiday (does this type of service exist?)

If anyone can give me an indication of prices too that would be most kind! I've tried calling 5 cleaning companies / individuals i've come across on line and had no luck so far

Thanks so so much

:) :) :)

i live at arbourthorne and would be willing to do a bit of cleaning for you in woodhouse. I am able to provide character references. please message me if interested

I used this agency to get a cleaner for our flat. They are excellent, the standard of cleaner is extremely high and they aren't too expensive. We use fortnightly. They match their nearest cleaner to your postcode, so flexibility on when they work is very straightforward.

http://www.sheffieldcleaners.com/

I am looking for a cleaner. I thought this sounded ideal. Who am I kidding. They carefully miss out certain areas, one of which is mine.

Snobs!

i live at arbourthorne and would be willing to do a bit of cleaning for you in woodhouse. I am able to provide character references. please message me if interested

Hi Pm sent