Domestic cleaner recommendations - Do not advertise in here

I use a lady called Amy, she's great and completely trustworthy. Her number is 07876367423

We use a lovely lass called Jane for both Home and work premises.She's very good ,great price for a top job , and is not phased at all by our 4 cats wandering about at home (helping !).Her number is 07592864636- If you are to contact her just tell her Fiona passed on her number.

I'm looking for a cleaner for my grandparents. You will need to be able to travel to/work within the S11 area of Sheffield. Initial one off job needed for either Monday 21st or Tuesday 22nd April. We estimate the job will take roughly 3 hours. It will involve cleaning their 2 bedroom flat ready for their return from abroad, including dusting, hoovering, cleaning windows, changing bed linen etc.

If the job is done well a regular ongoing weekly cleaning job may well be offered.

If anyone has any recommendations or knows of anyone please message me.

I have had good reports from friends of Dust Free Cleaning, Katie 07725 736958.

Hi

I wondered if anyone could recommend a cleaner who covers S35?

Thanks in advance

I am looking to get a new cleaner and was wondering whether anyone had used Cleaners who Care and can give me feedback.

Thanks

yes I have a firm of carers called serendipity they provide a great caring survice 7 days a week if necessary also cook small meals cook dinner make cups of tea or coffee, they will wash the client come back make sure the are clean shower them put them to bed if needed do some shopping not saying a months shopping but a weeks shopping they will also take them swimming the pool I've had them a couple of years now and can't fault them. you can tell them what times you want them and for how long xx steve

Hi

After recommendations for a cleaner. We're in S9 just off the parkway near Asda at Handsworth. Would be wanting once a week to clean the living room, stairs, hallway, bathroom and dining room. It's a standard semi detached size house.

Thanks.

Another recommendation for Elite Cleaning, my parents use them on a weekly basis although not tried them my self.

I can recommend elite cleaning too.

Try Nigel at JGS on 07983400983 he and his staff are very meticulous they even cleaned the fake coals on my fire, might not be cheapest but you get what you pay for.

---------- Post added 27-05-2014 at 12:18 ----------

Try Nigel at JGS he and his staff are very meticulous they even cleaned the false coals on my fire, cant recommenf their work enough. 07983400983

I'm looking for a window cleaner in the S10 area - does anyone have any recommendations or contact details for anyone?

Can anybody recommend a good cleaning service in Sheffield? It's for a couple of domestic houses after tenants move out in August. The company I wanted To use are too busy and another had appalling reviews.