Domestic cleaner recommendations - Do not advertise in here

I need a cleaner/housekeeper for a one bed roomed bungalow S2. Cleaning bit is more than hoovering and dusting - can do that myself. Housekeeping involves doing heavier shopping (trolley provided) and watering plants when I'm away. Don't want an agency and don't need a carer. Do expect reliability and in return pay well and have long experiance of being a good "boss" who lost the best of my staff after encouraging them to get more qualifactions.

i am after a cleaner in the halfway, S20, area. to go in once a week and clean the bathroom + toilet for my elderly mother. Would be easy to do in an hour. If anyone knows someone willing to have a 1 hour job, without charging £20+, let me know.

thanks

:|I use busy bees domestic services, they are very good, they even have a website, they don't just clean, but do garden cuts,and home help. my mum uses them too, so it pretty handy. phone this, and tell them kirsty gave you the number 07513168985. they are very reliable they don't mind dogs, maintain peoples dignity and respect what the customer wants.

We use Katarzyna, a very reliable, honest hardworking lady who does a 1st class clean for a very fair price. We trawled through 7 cleaners trying to find one who cleaned properly and are lucky to have found Katarzyna. PM for her details......

Looking for a cleaner in S35 - Chapeltown. Any recommendations? Not really looking for a cleaning company but a good local cleaner.

Looking for a cleaner in S35 - Chapeltown. Any recommendations? Not really looking for a cleaning company but a good local cleaner.

Did you get any joy anon80? I'm in a similar position - need a regular cleaner, S35 area

Hi,

Am looking to get quotes/direct messages from a cleaner who can serve in the Darnall area.

Its a 2 storied townhouse- 3 bedrooms, one living room and 3 toilets. Looking to get an hourly rate please.

Thanks

I can highly recommend Mr Bit cleaners they can be contacted on 07825441930 totally reliable and works to a high standard

Mod note

Content removed.

For advertising a position., please raise an advert in the appropriate section within the classified ads under "Jobs"

Thanks

Edited by Plain Talker

Hi, we are looking for a cleaner for a couple of hours a week or maybe 3 hours every fortnight. Has anyone got any recommendations within the S6 area please?

Many thanks.

where in sheffield 6 is this,as i know of a lady who does a couple of houses in this area,she doesnt drive though so it depends where it is