Domestic cleaner recommendations - Do not advertise in here

I can highly recommend J and J cleaning, Joanne and Jane are sisters who do a great job,they do house cleans as well as offices /businesses.I have used them for both home and work and very happy ( they also have no issue with various furries in the house !) Jane 07592864636

Edited by feebs
change of contact number

I can highly recommend J and J cleaning, Joanne and Jane are sisters who do a great job,they do house cleans as well as offices /businesses.I have used them for both home and work and very happy ( they also have no issue with various furries in the house !) Jane 07592864636

Thanks! Do you know how much they charge an hour?

Hi angepower they charge £20 per hour

Can highly recommend Jo Stevens "The Domestic Goddess of Beauchief" she's brilliant. Honest, hard working & as you will have guessed - great sense of humour! Give her a ring

Ann

Thanks for this, have persuaded Jo to drive to Crosspool!

Hi,we need a domestic cleaner in 517 with references. We have had one who was recommended from here who has been excellent but she is moving and we need a reliable replacement. 2 hours per week, preferably Saturday or Sunday mornings but could maybe rearrange for one day in the week once everything has been sorted and running smoothly.

Thanks

hi there all, we're also after someone reliable to clean our house. We would need 3-4 hours weekly and we live in Carterknowle , S7 area . Thanks for any ideas

Siobhan

I am looking for an honest, trustworthy, reliable cleaner to clean my house on a wkly basis. Dont want a cleaning company as have tried these and found the results are sometimes a bit poor depending on which team of cleaners they send.

So would rather have the same single person for say 3 hours each week.who must be crb checked

Any recomendations?

Ps We live in the hillsborough /middlewood area

Hello buzzing,

Did you manage to find a good, reliable cleaner in the Hillsborough, middlewood area? As we are looking too.

Having been preoccupied with changing jobs, I'm back to looking for a cleaner. I need a fortnightly 2 hour clean at my one bedroom flat in S8 (Beauchief)

Ideally through an agency, or an individual with verifiable references.

Some cleaners or agencies I've spoken to are asking for a minimum of 3 - 3.5 hours per visit. In such a small property, there simply isn't the work to justify this.

If you are or know someone who might be suitable, please PM me.

I'm back to searching for a cleaner again- the rather wonderful one I got on here lives too far away from us and has got a new job nearer her home.

We live in Crosspool S10 and needs two hours a week. We are very friendly couple with a baby and do tidy up beforehand!