Domestic cleaner recommendations - Do not advertise in here

Hello!

Can anyone recommend a trustworthy and thorough cleaner in the Hunters Bar area? I'm looking for a fortnightly clean plus someone who can deep clean our house whilst we're on holiday (does this type of service exist?)

If anyone can give me an indication of prices too that would be most kind! I've tried calling 5 cleaning companies / individuals i've come across on line and had no luck so far

Thanks so so much

:) :) :)

Hi. We live in Ecclesall, and use New Pin, who are a cleaning company rather than an agency. They do a good job, one hour a week by two cleaners. They also do holiday cleans.

http://www.newpinclean.com/

Hi all,

I'm looking for an honest and reliable cleaner for a one-off clean of my house. Mainly it is the floors that need doing but there is some dust following a refurbishment of the bedroom.

I would be grateful for suggestions!

Thanks

I’m looking for a cleaner, covering two scenarios:

1. To perform a one off 2-3 hour clean at my current house (S2)

2. To perform a fortnightly 2 hour clean at my new house (S 8 )

Ideally through an agency, or an individual with verifiable references.

Thanks

Can highly recommend Jo Stevens "The Domestic Goddess of Beauchief" she's brilliant. Honest, hard working & as you will have guessed - great sense of humour! Give her a ring

Ann

I'm struggling to find a cleaner who will do an apartment in S3. Looking for an initial clean followed by a 2 hour clean every fortnight or so. Can anyone recommend someone that will do S3?

Hi there,

Young proefessional couple seeking a domestic cleaner. It would be a couple of hours at a weekend, starting from Septmeber. Could maybe arrange it during the week if we couldn't find anyone for the weekends. It's just a small house that needs cleaning and also some ironing. Any suggestions for th S11 area are welcomed.

Thanks

We need a cleaner to pop in and do our Hillsborough shop (not the workshop at the back, we`ll do that) every couple of weeks. Our old cleaner was with us for 19 years but finally decided to retire ! Our phone number is 0114 2854 254 or send me a PM.

HI

I'm moving to a new property next weekend in Kelham Island and wondered if anyone knew of a cleaner that would be available next Saturday for an hour or two to do a clean?

Thanks

Can anybody recommend me a residential cleaning company or agency or individuals who could send me two cleaners for 1 hour, once a fortnight? I only have a 1 bedroom flat. The reason I would want two cleaners for 1 hour is that they are then out the door quicker. When you work from home, trust me, that makes a difference.

My requirements are obviously low, so assuming only a company willing to take on the contract. It will be ongoing though, probably for years. I know Bargepole23 recommended New Pin Cleaning. I am wondering if there are any others I can compare and contrast with? Thanks.

I am looking for an honest, trustworthy, reliable cleaner to clean my house on a wkly basis. Dont want a cleaning company as have tried these and found the results are sometimes a bit poor depending on which team of cleaners they send.

So would rather have the same single person for say 3 hours each week.who must be crb checked

Any recomendations?

Ps We live in the hillsborough /middlewood area

I am looking for an honest, trustworthy, reliable cleaner to clean my house on a wkly basis. Dont want a cleaning company as have tried these and found the results are sometimes a bit poor depending on which team of cleaners they send.

So would rather have the same single person for say 3 hours each week.who must be crb checked

Any recomendations?

Ps We live in the hillsborough /middlewood area

My sister is a domestic cleaner based in S6. She is always busy due to recommendations. Message me if you want her number.

I need a cleaner in S10 (with recommendations) for a weekly clean of 2 hours. I have cleaners at the moment but I never know if and when they're coming so want a more reliable company.