Water play at Millhouses park - when does it come back?

Hi - just wondered if anyone knew if/when the water play stuff will be back at Millhouses Park?

I presume it was taken away over winter so it wouldn't get damaged by freezing and will be back some time in spring?

Thanks.

The boating lake will apparently be open on the 31st March so unless it's the same? I can't seem to find any information other than that it's seasonal.

The paddling pools/Lido were taken away years ago, due to vandalism.

The paddling pools/Lido were taken away years ago, due to vandalism.

I think the op is talking about the stuff that's been there the last few years in the new play areas.

Thanks all - I was talking about the new stuff - I can confirm that it isn't there yet, but the 'jump up and down squirty thing' has been put back, so looks like it won't be far off.

Doesn't the water supply come from the boating lake? so maybe it will open when the boating lake does.

I took my daughter last year and thought it was rubbish to be honest, there was hardly and water running through it, she would have got wetter in a rain storm, much prefer the cliffton park one.

we went up yesterday and at 6pm there were paddle boats moored in the middle of the pond so i assume they are used in the day but the water play was switched off. surely it has to be switched on for the bank holiday

They are debating not having it switched on due to the water shortage.

Is that right? I thought the water was re-used to fill the boating lake and to water the plants and flush the bogs in the cafe, so total extra useage in terms of kids going home with wet clothes can't be that much?

Is that right? I thought the water was re-used to fill the boating lake and to water the plants and flush the bogs in the cafe, so total extra useage in terms of kids going home with wet clothes can't be that much?

I'm only joking. I think they put it on in the summer months, although we seem to have better weather earlier on in the year now.

Does anyone know if the water section is back open? Thanks