Hosepipe ban or drought in South Yorkshire?

david essex now works for seven Trent Water I though I hadn't heard him singing recently he has got to be in his 70's now!

david essex now works for seven Trent Water I though I hadn't heard him singing recently he has got to be in his 70's now!

He is coming back to the City Hall in October so maybe he is retiring from Severn Trent.

According to tonights news, no, there is no hose pipe ban in Sheffield.

Did anyone see the torrent of water coming over the wall on Chesterfield Road last night where the supermarket is (on the old Lavers site). Did we have that much rain yesterday?

do's anybody else think that all those car wash places should be shut down as they just waste water

surely there should be a plan of some sort to stop this happening how do austrailia and places like dubai cope?

Save time & money with our drought tolerant plants.

http://www.yorkshirewater.com/plants

I have a much better idea, why don't you try stopping some of the 3billion litres that are lost every day due to leaking pipes.

When one you have done that, come back and tell us about plants.

surely there should be a plan of some sort to stop this happening how do austrailia and places like dubai cope?

Don't know about aus, but dubai get water through eye wateringly expensive desalination plants. ST water have loads to give away. Loverly little spring in the middle of the road in Chesterfield. Perhaps it was a feature !

What if we all got a couple of Buckets of tap Water,then go & tip it into the Dam,that should bring the level up quite a bit.