Pure gym sheffield

If it has all the equipment, then Pure Gym does exactly what it says on the tin - its purely a gym.

£17 a month seems a very good price compared to up to £60 a month for other gyms.

Apart from a Swimming Pool, what do other gyms have that Pure Gym does not have?

Just went for the first time today after leaving Greens. It could do with a larger free weights section with more weights and some of the folks there could do with a wee bit more deodorant but not bad for the price. I also like their turn-style access which reminds me of those height restrictions on amusement park rides... you have to be this <....> thin to exercise here.

How Greens can justify my £57 monthly fee when this place charges £17 is a joke! A pool and steam room is not worth an extra £40 in my book. I'd have stayed at Greens for a small reduction too but they only wanted to do that if I signed up for a year despite me clearly explaining that I was only in Sheff for another 4 months???

P.S - What's with the wooly hats the youths are wearing to the gym these days, it's got air con but it can't be that cold working out?

Edited by sjwood0

pure gym is fine

only diff from other gyms is

others have swimming pool

sauna

etc

i hear pure is alright but it does not have all things other gyms have

true

if you only want to wrk out then its fine but if u want to do other things then join another gym

thats why its lot cheaper to join pure gym only £17 per month and no contract

and its open 24/7

Not any good in my opinion.

Signed up and then a few hours later headed off to try it out.

Bit of A4 paper in the window saying "shut". For the rest of the week due to "refurbishment".

Website didn't mention this when I was paying the £25 joining fee and £16.99 membership.

I'll be cancelling.

Puregym is definetly cheap...I would think it would get boring after a while though. If I lived in the area I would join - although I do like a good sauna

Going to Gym can wake up the good condition of our body,,there you can make some work out by which no one will disturb you not like in our home.But sometimes Pure GYM is so bored..

I've found they announced the "huge changes" on their Facebook page on Monday, and shut on Wednesday. Can't be that huge if it only took them one day to plan it and close the place.

They are expanding on the free weights area this week.

It is very good value but usually a bit crowded at peak hours.