Pure gym sheffield

how much is it to just walk in and pay for the month ?:help:

Hi,

:) i recently joined pure gym and its fab! no contract so i can just cancel my Direct Debit after one month...

I turned up and buzzed on the door to which a very helpful man came and showed me around :) you can sign up there and then if you have your bank details but i did mine online :) you get a code instantly to go to the gym.

Its £16.99 p/m plus £25 joining fee

Ellen x

Edited by sugar lump
price

hi,

can anyone tell me how busy the gym is? I'd imagine that the low prices mean it's rammed most of the time???

Thanks

It would probably be busy at that price.

hiya,

around tea time it gets very busy although there is so much equiptment you can still get on something :) its open 24/7 so you can go at any time - its dead early morning and it seems to drop off around 7.30 pm x

oh cool - thanks for that. I'd half written it off because I assumed it would be too busy!

I'll pop down and have a look!

:o)

Hi their, I am the Co-owner of Pure Gym on Granville road, I can honestly say hand on heart it is the best gym in sheffield simply for the membership price and the amount of equipment we have.

Hi their, I am the Co-owner of Pure Gym on Granville road, I can honestly say hand on heart it is the best gym in sheffield simply for the membership price and the amount of equipment we have.

It's good what you're doing.

24/7, cheap gym, good location. Almost unbelievable. Do you get some sort of government/council grant to keep it so cheap

Ahh, but you would say that!

I like the gym, the atmosphere is ok, not enough showers. I'm happier now that the sharps bin has disappeared from the toilets!

Never too much wait for machines, which is always good.

hi all 2 of the pure gym trainers are running a bootcamp in Norfolk park on 26th/27th Feb it is £5 to attend both days.This will be a 2 hour session of intense exercises and challenges suitable for all abilities.If you are a member just book with Matt at gym or if not you can book through me come on think of all the fun we can have in the mud lol xxxx

i went to this gym and its not the best around its cheap so basically get what you pay for...its busy and find yourself queing for machines!! its one of the worst gyms ive ever been to and the atmosphere is rubbuish!

would go to muscle madness instead ....