Pure gym sheffield

PureGym has always been open 24 hours.

Did not this,thanks.

Has all the makings of the beginning of a serial killer book.

"Joe enters the gym after work, it's late or is it early he's not quite sure these days.

A lone man stands in a darkened corner of the room, flexing in front of a mirror.

He turns, picks up a dumbbell and makes his move.........................."

Lol geared its more walking home through pitsmoor at 3am that bothers me, and sorry for rescinded auto correct on iPhone is a nightmare, il be going tonight and will post an update if anyone wants one

---------- Post added 06-07-2013 at 13:07 ----------

Went in after work at 4am, only people in there were me and and the cleaner, its a nice clean gym, good equipment, only thing i didnt like was that the sun eds are closed 10pm till 6am. Other than that im very happy

Tempted by this price. Is there anywhere to park?

If your looking for a rubbish gym then go to concord full of crap broken poorly maintained equipment there.

7 - 9 Pensioner morning

9 - 12 would be gangster hours plenty of skinny guys throwing dumbbells about.

12 - 4 busy mixed

4 - close would be gangsters are back in packs throwing weights about whilst instructors sit back and do nothing to stop it.

Has anyone got any info on the 4 week bootcamp course Puregym are doing? I saw a sign in the doors to tesco on my last visit but havent had chance to go back to speak to anyone yet..

Pure Gym ratings for you based on extended period trying all three of them.

Sheff North / Savile Street - brand new equipment, really bad layout, no music until 6.30 in morning, no waiting for machines or owt early mornings, atmosphere is zero (at least when I was going there) so a 5/10 rating.

Sheff South / Millhouses - nice new equipment, another toss layout, video screens are at difficult to see when you're on a treadmill etc, far too many posers in evenings and a 'look at me, look at me' feel to the place. Early mornings are quiet but no atmosphere at all so a 4.5/10 rating.

Sheffield Centre - equipment is pretty shagged but eminently usable (bit like my legs), best layout of the lot, very laid back atmosphere earlydoors, only people in are those that are interested in actually getting a proper sweat on, 4-8pm it's rammed so marked it down to 7/10.

Just my opinion, so you can stick that in yer pipes / electronic ciggies and smoke it.

Just joined Pure Gym on Savile Street and for the 10.99 introductory price, absolutely nothing to complain about. The gym has a good range of equipment, very spacious and pretty clean too. I go early mornings at around 5-6 and there are hardly any people there which is just perfect for me.

Hi I am new to the area, would like details of a good priced friendly gym please?

Thanks in advance.

Del

Hi I am new to the area, would like details of a good priced friendly gym please?

Thanks in advance.

Del

Pure gym as the post above you.

It's a good gym.