Rivelin glen methodist chapel - for sale?

I just ran along Tufts Lane and Roscoe Bank and on the right as I ran towards Stannington Road I saw a for sale sign with Crapper & Haigh.

I can't find a property on their website, but by looking at google maps it might have been the Methodist Chapel.

Can anyone confirm if it is for sale, or if there is a for sale sign around that location?

I just ran along Tufts Lane and Roscoe Bank and on the right as I ran towards Stannington Road I saw a for sale sign with Crapper & Haigh.

I can't find a property on their website, but by looking at google maps it might have been the Methodist Chapel.

Can anyone confirm if it is for sale, or if there is a for sale sign around that location?

I think it may be sold now like the chapel in Loxley-it was on for £100k with pp

This was up for sale through auction over two years. We wanted to look at it but the auction company wouldn't show around at the weekend because there was too much interest for them to get off their backsides :( I wished British estate agents would do something to earn their commission.

We looked from the outside and it seemed a good size but a small garden with no vehicle access and just a footpath to get to it.

From looking on RM it seems that it has had nothing done except they got planning permission.

This was up for sale through auction over two years. We wanted to look at it but the auction company wouldn't show around at the weekend because there was too much interest for them to get off their backsides :( I wished British estate agents would do something to earn their commission.

We looked from the outside and it seemed a good size but a small garden with no vehicle access and just a footpath to get to it.

From looking on RM it seems that it has had nothing done except they got planning permission.

The auction house would be Jenkinsons,and perhaps they already had some interested parties who briefed them on their needs.

I too saw it for the first time last week. It was up for sale with Crappie and Vague. They refused to let me view it as they stated there had been a lot of interest and

the closing offers had to be in by Wednesday or Thursday of last week.

Planning permission had been granted to convert to two flats.

At the time of my interest an offer had been made of £ 130,000.

I certainly would never want to sell a property with them if it is too much trouble to show round a potential purchaser.

I am referring to Loxley Methodist Church.

The closing offers on the Church at Roscoe Bank had to be in a few days earlier.

Edited by misspedantic
Clarification

I too saw it for the first time last week. It was up for sale with Crappie and Vague. They refused to let me view it as they stated there had been a lot of interest and

the closing offers had to be in by Wednesday or Thursday of last week.

Planning permission had been granted to convert to two flats.

At the time of my interest an offer had been made of £ 130,000.

I certainly would never want to sell a property with them if it is too much trouble to show round a potential purchaser.

I am referring to Loxley Methodist Church.

The closing offers on the Church at Roscoe Bank had to be in a few days earlier.

If they have plenty of interest they are rude and dismissive but if slow they pester you like a friendless schoolgirl:love:

It is a shame that you left it so late in the year to pick that route.why not use rightmove to track interesting properties?

Would you like to teach me to suck eggs as well?

No garden would have ended my interest immediately anyway, so it doesn't look like I've missed out.

hi this is my first time on sf so no trolls please ,I used to attend rivelin glen chapel for many years ,in fact used to run it ,the situation as far as I know is that it went up for sale at £100.000 with planning permission to covert it into a 3 bedroom ,2 bathroom house. there is no access by car just a council owned footpath running along side. the garden goes all the way round the building and has got 2 outside toilets. It was very damp and had to be treated for both dry and wet rot as well as woodworm and the roof needed attention as well ,all in all a lot of work and money.