Titanic 3D - Will it be shown in Sheffield ?

BZ- Titanic is my all time favourite Movie... I went to see it when it was first out at the cinema, back in the days when Cineworld was either Virgin or UGC, 13 times (shame!).... yes, I was that sad!

Anyway as you can imagine I am desperate to see it again but 2 broken motors mean it will probably be after Thursday, can you confirm if Titanic will be shown in the IMAX screen in 3D after Thursday as I know atm it's on twice a day in there and I really don't want to miss it in the IMAX x

Titanic will be in the IMAX screen until Avengers Assemble comes out on 26th, so still got time :)

Went to see Titanic 3D at Cineworld this week. Very dissapointing. Not a lot of it seemed noticably 3D. Dont know what its like on Imax 3D. But I'd say dont bother with the 3D version on the normal screens. Save your money & watch it again on yer own DVD on HD Telly!