The Tramlines Festival 2012 Megathread

They do need better comms around times/venues. I'm out of Sheffield until Friday night - would really liked to have arranged to meet mates somewhere where there's a band playing that I want to see. A simple PDF would suffice...

EDIT: Anyone with a programme care to tell me what time Roots Manuva is playing on Saturday night?! Ta!

8:15 on the main stage

yeah looks like you need to buy a programme now rathert han get free timetables off the site

and pay the princely sum of (gulp) £3 to help a weekend of entertainment keep running.. blimey.. sheffield folk are skinflints...

Is the shuttle bus running again this year - is it TM travel again -cant find any referance on the web site

I am soooo excited for tramlines this coming weekend. It is going to be a good one this year. My friend's boyfriend will be on the busker bus performing also :)

yeah looks like you need to buy a programme now rathert han get free timetables off the site

As is per the norm for music festivals. Leeds Festivals program costs £10.

Guest sibon
and pay the princely sum of (gulp) £3 to help a weekend of entertainment keep running.. blimey.. sheffield folk are skinflints...

Or pay £1.49 for the phone App. Available now.

It is pretty slick and allows you to download info to browse offline, which will be useful when town is heaving and the phone network can't cope.

Or pay £1.49 for the phone App. Available now.

It is pretty slick and allows you to download info to browse offline, which will be useful when town is heaving and the phone network can't cope.

It wasn't £1.49 it was 69p.

Guest sibon
It wasn't £1.49 it was 69p.

I'm sure I paid £1.49.

Mind you, I do have more money than sense.

And I'm skint:)

My m8 paid £1.49

Maybe they dropped the price, 'cause I paid 69p. Did your friend buy it from iTunes?