Flour bomb thrown at my bloke in town!

it was near the glossop rd area so plenty of students about... guess he just was picked out from the crowd......i would have deffo got the reg plate number ...but he was that angry he didnt think....

im absolutely gobsmacked that some evil idiot in a van shouted to my other half this afternoon then threw a flour bomb at him!.....at first i did laugh :hihi:but then i thought how bad is that!......he was livid its a good job he didnt catch up with that van!.....whats the world coming to ?......

They probably got bullied at school, that's why they did it while driving past in a van instead of to his face, r8 hard n clever eh...

Oh dear. That's awful.

:)

Edited by Chris_Sleeps

Can i ask why???

OP i feel sorry for your OH but atleast they didnt chuck a egg at him after:hihi:

I bet you got a right shock when he walked through the door

That would be assault and battery.

If it happend to me i would be fuming,but i bet it looked funny.

I was in Mallorca a few years ago - it was St David's day and being 1/4 Welsh I was wearing a Wales football shirt to celebrate. I was hit on the shoulder by an egg, in the classy (?) harbour at Palma. I'd have been happy with a leek.....

Ok Fiesta each to there own.

lesley1967 did your OH get a good luck at the van, If so put it on here and im sure that someone will know who it is.

Wow, you need to loosen up a little, did you go and get your pretend policemans uniform out of the cupboard to read this post and take it all down on a little black notebook.

Jesus pal, try chilling out...I bet the OP's husband had more of a laugh about it than you :thumbsup:

some people need a good beating,i feel sorry 4 ur OH :(

The OP's partner could have done with a good beating if only they'd chucked an egg as well. In the good weather today he'd have baked beautifully on the way home.

In all seriousness though, that is quite a moronic thing to do. Someone fired a water gun into my car window once (but thankfully it was only water!).

Was your hubby born in the 60's? I was all flower power then

Probably a dangerous thing to do, but it does have a slightly funny side to it. That said, recon I would have been angry as well if it had hit me.

Angel.