Parking eye ! Holiday Inn express

This is not Excel, its parking eye, they have expensive cameras, etc to pay for, the notice has photos.. all that costs! its not a case of just putting up a sign on a near by lamp post.

I never said it was excel but same practices Ive just looked on there website based in chorley and looks like they wrote there own testimonials lolol ...x

I was sent a parking notice, with photos,

The "fine" is £80 rising to £130 !!

A begging letter and scam. Just ignore it ever happened and get on with your life. This whole scam is just set up to scare little old ladies into paying something that they do not owe.

Paying this is exactly like sending a cheque to a nigerian prince in a spam email.

This is not Excel, its parking eye, they have expensive cameras, etc to pay for, the notice has photos.. all that costs! its not a case of just putting up a sign on a near by lamp post.

I had one from Parking Eye while I was actually in my car in the car park down Hillsborough, I wasn't even in a parking space, I was just waiting and was there for 12 mins, I never paid, got 4 or so letters with the charges then they just stopped.

i got one down hillsborough and had threatening letters saying they were going to take me to court....ignore all!! they will soon go away..think i had a total of 6 letters. I would love to have the money to take these bandits to court myself for harassement..!!

Only respond to signed court papers from the court. (It'll almost certainly be Northampton by the way which is where bulk processing is done on-line)

All other letters, you can safely ignore. They get really scary and even use (gasp!) RED INK.