Parking eye ! Holiday Inn express

Has any member had any dealing with the company , Parking eye ?

The Holiday Inn Express, use these people, i was waiting out side the hotel, with the car lights on, for a regualr guest at the hotel.

Due to phone calls etc , i was waiting for 35 min.

I was sent a parking notice, with photos, i have responded, telling the company i was on proper hotel business, and named the Guest, so they can check hotel records and delete the charge.

They are having non of it and wanting more proof, other than asking the guest to trouble himself to provide details for me , what else should i do?

I have offered the name so hotel records can confirm my claim. the photo shows i was waiting not parking, this was also late evening.

I have also after getting no sence out of the e mails, told them i will see them in court, and charge them for my time and charge them for every e mail i have to send.

The "fine" is £80 rising to £130 !!

Non enforcable in any court of law

NON ENFORCABLE IN ANY COURT OF LAW

as usual they send parking noticec then warnings of enforcement eg court then give up just ignore all letters there have been many posts on here regarding both them and other such parking companies

The Holiday Inn Express, use these people, i was waiting out side the hotel, with the car lights on, for a regualr guest at the hotel.

I was sent a parking notice, with photos, i have responded, telling the company i was on proper hotel business, and named the Guest, so they can check hotel records and delete the charge.

They are having non of it and wanting more proof, other than asking the guest to trouble himself to provide details for me , what else should i do?

I have offered the name so hotel records can confirm my claim. the photo shows i was waiting not parking, this was also late evening.

I have also after getting no sence out of the e mails, told them i will see them in court, and charge them for my time and charge them for every e mail i have to send.

Tell them to jog on.

Wasn`t excel doing this and they were told to jog on by the courts .....

The mistake you made was replying to Parking Eye as you are admitting being there on the date in question. I had one sent to me in December 2011 while visiting Holiday Inn when I was parked for about half an hour same format £80 rising to £120 then threatening court action .

I threw every letter from them in the bin without acknowloging having receiving it. Eventually they got fed up & have not heard anything since. If it was a legal document they would have to send it recorded delivery to prove you had received it. Just ignore anymore you get & dont contact them any further and good luck.

Why are you wasting your time trying to reason with them? They don't care about the circumstances, they just want their money! Chuck the letters in the bin and ignore them.

easty says.....to pay is a failure....

easty says.....to pay is a failure....

lol, i will not pay, just prefer not to have the hassle, be being the voice of reason and all that ;)

lol, i will not pay, just prefer not to have the hassle, be being the voice of reason and all that ;)

Surely you must have read all the posts about excel parking .x

Surely you must have read all the posts about excel parking .x

This is not Excel, its parking eye, they have expensive cameras, etc to pay for, the notice has photos.. all that costs! its not a case of just putting up a sign on a near by lamp post.