We’re excited to announce the forum is under new management! Details to follow.

Punishments or rewards at school?

as an 18year old jus havin left the kid stage (ok some o u oldies might disagree but still) i found a quick slap round the head and a good shaming work wonders for me. the shame more than the slap as i got older - embarresment in fron of friends or people they know doest work it just makes them hate you more - but things around the house such as making me go to my room all night for being rude kinda things - my skool had some great punishments for me at skool - they used to make u clear all the garbage up around skool in bright pink gloves - or make u clean all the stuff up in cafeteria whilst whearing an old pair o PE kit it was really embarresing but it work at skool as all kids care about at that age is what their mates think- or for wastin teachers time they wasted yours my making u write pointless stuff like "a story about a day in the life of a piece of dust in a tennis ball" these worked i for me - as if u didnt do it once the size o the thing doubled until on the third attempt u went to the head and parents were called- sounds old fashioned but it worked!

even i say he should be locked up instantly!! i hate litle t***s like that! "im a rude boy, ill do what i want, im the best, hahaha"

i had someone try and start on me a while ago now and he was a "rude boy" he came up to me and said "what u lookin at" in that chavy accent "god knows" i replied (this cheesed him off a little) so i just said

" yeh you may be bigger and stronger and could beat me up, but where is that gonna get you? if you ever want a mental fight count me in. but please stop being an a*se and F-off" he was well stumped and i was proud

Originally posted by Fletch

even i say he should be locked up instantly!! i hate litle t***s like that! "im a rude boy, ill do what i want, im the best, hahaha"

i had someone try and start on me a while ago now and he was a "rude boy" he came up to me and said "what u lookin at" in that chavy accent "god knows" i replied (this cheesed him off a little) so i just said

" yeh you may be bigger and stronger and could beat me up, but where is that gonna get you? if you ever want a mental fight count me in. but please stop being an a*se and F-off" he was well stumped and i was proud

If you just ignore them and walk away that ****** them off even more... These little chavs do their misbehaving cos it provokes a reaction, if people don't react, the chavs will get bored of acting the goon.