Koi carp free - sale

i have several koi carp for sale still.

ghost koi, chagoi, doitsu. approx 7-14"

black,orange,silver,metalic orange,pewter(very rare) oh and one xxxl lemon goldfish.

reluctantly need rehoming asap as my pond is over crowded. couple are free the others i only want £10 each as they are worth £50+ from koi dealers.

i have one large ghoist koi, big fat girl stunning £20.

will not find koi any cheaper. will only get free koi if you buy a couple of others. open to offers for the lot. absoloute baragin but forced to thin pond out hence sale.

whereabouts are you?

a workmate who lives in s2 asked me to keep my eyes open for any local pond fish coming up for sale

i will buy a couple of you please let me know if these fish are still for sale

Edited by ferretfatcam

hi could you let me know where you are and when it would be possible to view and hopefully purchase some of these from you

thanks

roger

hi i have a nice pond that i could rehome all in one place ,my pond is 14 by 15 5 foot deep

inbox me back if you still needing a good home for them

the fish are provisionlly sold to my workmate pending collection on sunday

Yep thanks tony. Provisionally sold. Do not live on forum and don't have time to check posts only pm that come through via email. I will obviously have to be more specific next time ferretfatcam so u don't feel it necessary to post more rude comments lol!

just because it says they are online it isnt always true and anyhow he has answered to you now so why drag it on

im sure if the buyer doesnt have all the fish that the seller will let everyone know