Sheffield Against Sexism (more communists)

Sexism is outdated and its time it was stamped out, however the spirit of this is kept alive by men with tiny tinkles.Come on men, let it go we live in an equal society and sexist behavior and comments should be things we left behind in the 20th century. WOmen are not objects

It won't make your penis grow any bigger

I"D say thats a fair discription of the lesbian feminist pysche :D

I still diagree, the argument against sexism is not advanced by demonstrating sexism against men, even if there is still sexism against women. If anything, behaving in that way sets the cause back.

If we were to hold similar men-only events they'd be shut down & the organisers prosecuted.

If we were to hold similar men-only events they'd be shut down & the organisers prosecuted.

Actually if you had a good reason to do so - i.e. a group discussing male rape experiences - you'd be perfectly within reason and the law. The fact remains that gender is not a level playing field and remedial action is needed. At the moment many parts of society are still slanted in favour of men and their opinions, so sometimes women-only events redress that imbalance and allow the female view to be aired properly. It achieves equality briefly, it doesn't tip the balance too far the other way.

[/b]

I"D say thats a fair discription of the lesbian feminist pysche :D

Thus demonstrating (yet again) your completely hopeless lack of understanding of human sexuality.

If you actually read the site, men are not only allowed but very welcome.

I might have to join then, I've never been part of a feminist collective before...

Sexism is alive and well. Not as bad as it used to be but still there in all walks of life. From sexist jokes to workplace discrimination to verbal and physical abuse based on gender, it's all around us.

Oh dear, thats just taken the wind out of a few sails on here.

Oh dear, thats just taken the wind out of a few sails on here.

You think? I guarentee you in the next ten posts someone will say 'they shouldn't be allowed to have wimmins only meetings its an outrage' :)

Its the SF mantra, never let facts get in the way of a good outrage.

You think? I guarentee you in the next ten posts someone will say 'they shouldn't be allowed to have wimmins only meetings its an outrage' :)

Its the SF mantra, never let facts get in the way of a good outrage.

You are probably right:hihi:

Sexism is outdated and its time it was stamped out, however the spirit of this is kept alive by men with tiny tinkles.

Come on men, let it go we live in an equal society and sexist behavior and comments should be things we left behind in the 20th century. WOmen are not objects

It won't make your penis grow any bigger

What people like you always like to ignore is the fact that there are no end of women that enjoy flaunting themselves and being the sex object.

Sexism is alive and well. Not as bad as it used to be but still there in all walks of life. From sexist jokes to workplace discrimination to verbal and physical abuse based on gender, it's all around us.

I don't think I could cope working in an environment WITHOUT sexism in it.

Its fun, we have a laugh and if they overstep the mark and I refuse to make their coffees. :)

besides, if the boys weren't being cheeky, I wouldn't be able to spank them. :hihi: