Cheap ticket offer - Owls v Oldham

1867owl

lol, to be fair United half back tracked on their ticket offers, and doing a £10 game against stevenage, the last home match of the season, its also on sky, so THE offer!

Us poor season ticket holders lied to again, yet bribed with 300 extra loyalty points if the season ticket is used on the day! instead of what ???? the loyal season ticket holder staying at home and watching it on TV!

Great from Wednesday 2 adults and 2 kids for 20 quid is brilliant, well done Manderic.

Dont tell Titanic ! thats an average of £5 per seat ! Halifax charge more than that ;)

Wish both clubs did it every match myself. Or do what Bradford did, £100 for a season ticket if they reached a certain number of sales.

I imagine t'owd Titty is locked away with a bowl of beans and all his fingers and toes exposed, this can't be right can it?

So let's get this right, are the Wednesday fans labelling this excellent offer as 'affordable football' - just when the Blades do it it's known as a freebie give away.

I imagine t'owd Titty is locked away with a bowl of beans and all his fingers and toes exposed, this can't be right can it?

So let's get this right, are the Wednesday fans labelling this excellent offer as 'affordable football' - just when the Blades do it it's known as a freebie give away.

His metal worry ball will be dust by now ;) "how could they do this to me ?" ;)

"2 ADULTS AT £10 EACH ! 2 KIDS AT £5 EACH THATS £30 ! OH NO FOR EVERY 2 ADULTS 2 KIDS GO FREE !"

"£20 DIVIDED BY 4 £5 !! " "NO CANT BE RIGHT " " MORE WORRY BALLS PLEASE"

Edited by TAT