Cani cross in South Yorkshire

Hi all

I have been running with my lovely 3 yr old dog for just over a year. SHe is super fit and loves it! (I am slightly less fit but getting better!:hihi:)

I was wondering if anyone knew of any cani X clubs/activities/events in Sheffield or Rotherham (or South Yorkshire really) as I would really love to give this a go. Have done some searching but cant seem to find anything that isnt way down south.....

any suggestions much appreciated.:D

Hi all

I have been running with my lovely 3 yr old dog for just over a year. SHe is super fit and loves it! (I am slightly less fit but getting better!:hihi:)

I was wondering if anyone knew of any cani X clubs/activities/events in Sheffield or Rotherham (or South Yorkshire really) as I would really love to give this a go. Have done some searching but cant seem to find anything that isnt way down south.....

any suggestions much appreciated.:D

Looks fun :) Though I'm not a big runner and 5Km is the distance I can happily run, I get bored after 30 mins of running and don't enjoy anything more.

I'm not sure fancy having D pull me along though, 31Kg of dog muscle is a lot of pull, think I would spend a fair bit of time on my bum! Maybe you can start your own events off? What about asking them for advice?

I recently went to a talkingdogs rally workshop (similar to rally o) and again most of their stuff is down south too :( I love my dog but travelling for 2 hours to enter competitions is not my idea of fun! I am hoping someone up north will have a go!