Jobson Road, S3

My Wife’s grandparents also loved at 283St Philips Rd there name was Bothamley next door lived Beechall and the Botts that was in the 50s 

3 minutes ago, Bygum said:

My Wife’s grandparents also loved at 283St Philips Rd there name was Bothamley next door lived Beechall and the Botts that was in the 50s 

Also the Sawyers

On ‎22‎/‎03‎/‎2012 at 21:16, hillsbro said:

A Kelly's Directory for 1957 will show all the householders on Jobson Road in 1956 (when the directory would have been compiled). In case it's helpful, here is a scan from the 1954 directory that I happen to have..:)

I remember a Beryl Ridge from Jobson Road although it was in about 1957-9 , she was a pretty  teenager but died very young.

18 hours ago, Bygum said:

Also the Sawyers

I remember the Besthalls from around that number St Philips Road , Tom , Dot, June, and many more.