Old Focus diy at Drakehouse Crystal Peaks?

A bit off topic but I have heard that the old site of the 'Halifax' (near the bus station in the peak's) is going to be turned into a 'Domino's Pizza'

i have been told that the old Halifax is going to be a Betfred bookies

Plus by this time next year the building behind the retail park, opposite the police station called Home Decor ( the old Stanley Acmetrack building) will have been knocked down and a new Asda is going to be built in its place. All the planning permission as now gone through.

Focus = poundworld and a pure gym

Halifax = bet Fred

FA

A bit off topic but I have heard that the old site of the 'Halifax' (near the bus station in the peak's) is going to be turned into a 'Domino's Pizza'

Hallelujah, Amen!

Domino's don't currently deliver to Beighton. :mad::mad::mad:

the old focus is going to be poundworld and discount UK, I know because i work at Poundworld at crystal peaks, its going to open within the next few months

the old focus is going to be poundworld and discount UK, I know because i work at Poundworld at crystal peaks, its going to open within the next few months

Indeed this seems to be true :)

http://www.completelyretail.co.uk/portfolio/Hammerson/scheme/Drakehouse-Retail-and-Leisure-Park-Sheffield/index

Are you one of the fit girls that work there? :hihi:

The M&S isn't going to be a 'big M&S', it's going to be an M&S Food :)

The M&S isn't going to be a 'big M&S', it's going to be an M&S Food :)

That unit is huge and on 2 levels.

All that just for a posh supermarket?

no idea - Mr Strix reported what he'd read on the sign in the window

The old Halifax unit is definitely going to be a new bookies center staff have told me that, behind the police station is supposed to be having a Asda with a petrol station as well but seeing the plot of land they have to work with I would not be surprised if they spread it out to the land on the corner next to the big Torex unit.

I can not believe they would be seriously considering another pound shop where the old Focus unit is seeing as there is already Pound Stretcher next door, seems like a complete waist of time.

I think that Marks & Spencer should have gone in the old Focus unit as the unit where they are building now does not really seem big enough but I shall wait and see what happens.