Childless familes..What are they going to do with their pot of gold?

and presumably these other peoples' kids may become the doctors that will save/prolong your life in future. Good job your paying their education then, eh?

If they are educated poorly do we get a refund?

Maybe a list could be compiled of those who would accept gifts in the wills of unknown persons.

It would no doubt mean that you have no relatives (that you speak to) and also have no close friends.

What is all your relatives and friends are significantly richer than you and by comparison you have a small legacy?

If they are educated poorly do we get a refund?

:hihi:

Don't forget us childfree people will have a pot of gold to pay for private healthcare anyway!

Personally, if and when my health starts to deteriorate, I'd prefer a luxury round the world trip with a final stop off in Switzerland :o

Don't forget us childfree people will have a pot of gold to pay for private healthcare anyway!

Personally, if and when my health starts to deteriorate, I'd prefer a luxury round the world trip with a final stop off in Switzerland :o

Same here!

My pot of gold I am assuming will have been spent looking after my parents and child free aunt and uncle. I will be lucky if I can afford my own healthcare and final trip to switzerland.

What is all your relatives and friends are significantly richer than you and by comparison you have a small legacy?

Then give it to charity or something.

I'm not saying you have to give it to family/friends, just that most normal people would have family/friends that they could give it to if they wished.

It's a bit early for me to rule out children, but as I currently have no plans in that direction I could end up as the childless OAP in 45 years time.

I think I would sell my house, sell my cars and everything else and book on Cunard's King William 5th and cruise the Atlantic until the time came to jump over the side. MMMMMmmmmm pink gin..

and presumably these other peoples' kids may become the doctors that will save/prolong your life in future. Good job your paying their education then, eh?

Old chestnut alert. Yeah, for every one who becomes a doctor, there'll be tens of thousands who'll amount to nothing.

Just like the rubbish about immigration. 'But who will look after the old?'. Yeah, so let's let 5 million in on the off chance that a few might become carers.

I don't have any kids.

I'm not going to have any kids.

I intend to spend all my money, so there will be nothing to leave. :hihi:

That's exactly what I intend to do. Sell everything enjoy retirement and die penniless go the same way I came with nothing

That's exactly what I intend to do. Sell everything enjoy retirement and die penniless go the same way I came with nothing

I totally agree with this and would do the same, but a lot of people dont.

Old chestnut alert. Yeah, for every one who becomes a doctor, there'll be tens of thousands who'll amount to nothing.

Your bins will always need emptying.

If there is loads I'll leave some to my wealthy sisters kids and blow the rest before I take a final trip to Switzerland. I'm fairly sure this over populated planet can do without the fruits of my loins.