Childless familes..What are they going to do with their pot of gold?

Just been speaking to a work colleague about not being able to have children. I really feel for this lady.

It got me thinking about the other women in my office, and there are several women who have no children for whatever reasons.

All these women have got lovely big houses, and a lot of money. Who would they leave this to?

A few women no not have children by choice. Do they regret it?

Title should say "childless families...What ARE THEY going to do with their pot of gold!"

Please change Mods.

Thanks.

I will leave whatever I have to a charity or maybe nephews and nieces.

I will leave whatever I have to a charity or maybe nephews and nieces.

Wouldn't you want to leave it to your own children though?

Is it your choice not to have children?

I know someone that has a lot of money, never spends a penny, and is extremely tight with money. He has no children, and will never have children. What will he do with his money!

He doesnt even spend it on himself!

Edited by Speccy24

Wouldn't you want to leave it to your own children though?

Is it your choice not to have children?

I know someone that has a lot of money, never spends a money, and is extremely tight with money. He has no children, and will never have children. What will he does with his money!

He doesnt even spend it on himself!

People don't just have children so they can leave all their money to them...... What planet are you on :loopy:

People don't just have children so they can leave all their money to them...... What planet are you on :loopy:

Earth.

I am not saying that, I am saying what are people going to do with their money if they have no one to leave it to? As in their own. :loopy:

Are you barren?

Earth.

I am not saying that, I am saying what are people going to do with their money if they have no one to leave it to? As in their own. :loopy:

Like charities don't need the money more than fictional offspring:loopy::hihi:

I knew it was an attempted diss but it was a pretty poor attempt don't you think?

Are you of the opinion that every sperm is sacred?

Just been speaking to a work colleague about not being able to have children. I really feel for this lady.

It got me thinking about the other women in my office, and there are several women who have no children for whatever reasons.

All these women have got lovely big houses, and a lot of money. Who would they leave this to?

A few women no not have children by choice. Do they regret it?

Down size their house when they retire, and use the money to enjoy a long retirement?

Like charities don't need the money more than fictional offspring:loopy::hihi:

I knew it was an attempted diss but it was a pretty poor attempt don't you think?

Are you of the opinion that every sperm is sacred?

Diss? erm no.

Ok. I think you have totally got the wrong end of the stick, and will leave you to it! :huh:

Are you barren?

Is that a question that you often ask strangers?

Pay it in tax so that the less informed can be supported in the manner to which they have become acustomed.

Edited by Gordonb
missed final word