Doggy day out 2012 July 21st wickersley

Thank you to all who orgaised today. Took our puppy along - really enjoyed it.

What a fantastic day ,the weather was good to us ,but i did order it , thank you Twibstix for inviting me for a second time , fantastic day !!!!!!!!!!!!

Was a very good day out and we enjoyed it very much with our Ghostie and foster pooch Myko. Just a shame (once again) that more people didn't come along and join in the fun! Myko got a third in Best Rescue and Ghostie got a first in Most Appealing Eyes, and finishing with a (First Reserve) which was a very surprised, Second in Best in Show! A very good result all round. So, some nice rosettes and a lovely award to display. Was great to see Foxyflugel there and her lovely boy Digby. Nigel's daughter Michelle with one of their gorgeous staffies won Best In Show! Was able to put a face to Spottie2101, Did I get to meet you Twibstix? I can't remember? The weather was brill not a drop of rain even though some clouds came over and was nice to be out in the sun.

Well done to the organisers.

A very well deserved win Snaggle, Ghostie is beautiful and was totally unfazed by it all :hihi:

Yes, he was so laid back to the point of laying down flat every opportunity he got :hihi::hihi:

Think I met Foxyflugel and her lovely Dane Digby. He is a credit to her - such a well behaved, gentle lad.

Yes, he was so laid back to the point of laying down flat every opportunity he got :hihi::hihi:

He was just knocked out by the excitement of the roll in fox poo :loopy: It just made him more endearing lol x

It was great to see everybody today :)

Brude had a nice day out after another confinement. H had a fantastic day out too - and the pair of them got a rosette each :D

H watched a great dane scrambling through an agility tunnel, and decided she and her dog were having a go too - which Brude took as an opportunity to escape! :rolleyes:

Great day out - thank you Twibstix!!

That was Digby - he loves them no matter how small they are - he WILL get through lol x

Think I met Foxyflugel and her lovely Dane Digby. He is a credit to her - such a well behaved, gentle lad.

R thanks - he did well to say it's the first time he's been around so many dogs. We really enjoyed it - a great day out and for a good cause - even better. I gave the stalls there a few quid as well. :)

Was a very good day out and we enjoyed it very much with our Ghostie and foster pooch Myko. Just a shame (once again) that more people didn't come along and join in the fun! Myko got a third in Best Rescue and Ghostie got a first in Most Appealing Eyes, and finishing with a (First Reserve) which was a very surprised, Second in Best in Show! A very good result all round. So, some nice rosettes and a lovely award to display. Was great to see Foxyflugel there and her lovely boy Digby. Nigel's daughter Michelle with one of their gorgeous staffies won Best In Show! Was able to put a face to Spottie2101, Did I get to meet you Twibstix? I can't remember? The weather was brill not a drop of rain even though some clouds came over and was nice to be out in the sun.

Well done to the organisers.

It was great to catch up Snaggle - eventually!! :hihi: Ghostie did so well - what with his thick coat (and in the classes!!) - bless - but I think the weather was a little warm for them all. It was good to put faces to the names on here as well. We really enjoyed it and will definitely be attending other shows - and even better that it's raising money for the great rescues that do such marvelous work . :D