My Labrador has been attacked again

Our four year old Lab has once again been attacked, last time it was the landlady of the Ridgeway Arms's Rottweilers whilst we sat in the pub garden.

This time after walker over the the fields at Ridgeway last night we came out behind the Wheel Pub at Mosborough a customers Staff Bull Terrier (not on a lead) shot out of the pub and attacked our dog.

This time we ended up with a £70 vets bill, why do people let dangerous dogs run free, our dog is the biggest softie going, be aware all dog walkers, when walking around Ridgeway keep your eyes peeled for these dogs.

This time I will be going to the police to try and get the vets bill paid by the owner !:mad:

I take my three dogs walks up there and have had issues with the Rotties at the Ridgeway arms. Fortunately I carry a very heavy walking stick that keeps ALL nasty dogs at bay. If a dog is off the lead and bearing its teeth as it runs at you or your dog then Whack it with the stick as hard as you can. If dogs are prone to attacking other dogs then they should either be on a lead or muzzled or both.

Just a suggestion, dont walk your dog near pubs.

Why is it that nearly every thread on this forum manages to include an idiot like you?

Not certain that there is much the police can do since dog on dog attacks do not fall under the 'dangerous dogs Act' unless you can prove that they or it is a danger to the public as well.

dont walk your dog near pubs.

... or anywhere other dogs may be. Houses, parks, England.

Just a suggestion, dont walk your dog near pubs.

Impossible!!

This is the UK. Every good walk starts at a pub, ends at a pub and has a couple in between.

AndyChef52, I hope your Lab is OK and what happened to mine doesn't happen to yours. My wee one was bitten, chased and/or harrassed almost every time I took her out, now she goes mad whenever we see another dog. I have called in a doggie whisperer to help me out with her.

(she may be cutesie wootsie and tiny, but a snarling dog is a snarling dog. I don't want her to become a biting dog.)

Why is it that nearly every thread on this forum manages to include an idiot like you?

Awww group hug :hihi:

... or anywhere other dogs may be. Houses, parks, England.

Well the pubs up here sometimes have people sat round them with their dogs and they are usually status symbol dog owners who dont give a rats anus about other dogs around them.

Our four year old Lab has once again been attacked, last time it was the landlady of the Ridgeway Arms's Rottweilers whilst we sat in the pub garden.

This time after walker over the the fields at Ridgeway last night we came out behind the Wheel Pub at Mosborough a customers Staff Bull Terrier (not on a lead) shot out of the pub and attacked our dog.

This time we ended up with a £70 vets bill, why do people let dangerous dogs run free, our dog is the biggest softie going, be aware all dog walkers, when walking around Ridgeway keep your eyes peeled for these dogs.

This time I will be going to the police to try and get the vets bill paid by the owner !:mad:

Maybe these dogs should be reported?- clearly they arent kept under control if your dog was attacked and another poster has had problems with them. Next it might be a child getting its face ripped off

Maybe these dogs should be reported?- clearly they arent kept under control if your dog was attacked and another poster has had problems with them. Next it might be a child getting its face ripped off
Pointless - even if the dog has ripped a cat apart in front of children they call it 'nature' and can't mark the dog as dangerous. You have to wait for it to rip a child's face apart first before they will do anything

To keep you company?