Brightside Lane closed 20-03-2012, 17:00

Jumping red lights seems to be the norm in Sheffield sadly :(

how do you know that this happened on this occasion? please keep such comments to yourself. someone has died tonight, as a result of this accident.

RIP to the person and condolences to the family xx

RIP - if a fatality was the case.

In other news: If the driver of a Black Fiesta who had another Black Fiesta Max drive in to his rear qtr in the queue at the roundabout by Forgemasters needs a witness please feel free to message me. I was right next to you when it happened.

Great loss to our community dear friend to lots of ppl another life taken too soon r.i.p adrian

considering friends of those involved are reading this thread and a life has been lost i woud have expected some intervention from mods...ive seen threads closed for less, some comments on here are totally disrespectful.

The lights are still out at that junction. Take care anyone going that way.

The lights are still out at that junction. Take care anyone going that way.

Lights repaired around lunch time today

considering friends of those involved are reading this thread and a life has been lost i woud have expected some intervention from mods...ive seen threads closed for less, some comments on here are totally disrespectful.

If someone had reported the offending posts (see the statement at the foot of every page), one of us would have removed them sooner. It was only by chance I happened to see this thread.

Any more speculative or insensitive posts will be removed, please remember there has been a fatality.

Condolences to the family and friends who are affected.

Shadders - I hope you gave your statement to the police

I just spotted the news in the Star that it was Adrian. I didn't know him really but we always said hi in passing and he seemed like a really nice bloke.

So sad to hear this :( Much love to his family x

My former colleague's husband was killed in the crash. Such a waste of a life. It was apparently due to a car jumping the red lights but I'm not sure the police have confirmed this yet. He has been named in the Star today (I think, if not yesterday). RIP Adrian xxxx