Baroness Ashton what a disgrace

There's no point taking sides over this. Both sides commit terrorist acts and atrocities. They are both in the wrong. And both should be condemned.

To suggest that there is absolutely no link is daft when it is entirely reasonable that his actions, if he was a Jihadist, are very likely to be linked to ongoing tensions between the islamic and jewish worlds, of which Gaza is a critical reference point.

The Jews act in self defence, the Muslim jihadists attack because they want all Jews dead. Jihadists kill kids as a matter of course, by direct targeting or by using them as sandbags. Jews kill kids by accident, while defending themselves, or are blamed for child deaths that jihadists caused.

The Jews act in self defence, the Muslim jihadists attack because they want all Jews dead. Jihadists kill kids as a matter of course, by direct targeting or by using them as sandbags. Jews kill kids by accident, while defending themselves, or are blamed for child deaths that jihadists caused.

Both sides do a great job at being both victims and aggressors at the same time. Both commit atrocities. Both are losing their young and their kids which is a tragedy. It's desperately sad for both sides.

Both sides do a great job at being both victims and aggressors at the same time. Both commit atrocities. Both are losing their young and their kids which is a tragedy. It's desperately sad for both sides.

I used to think the same, but one side wants war. Until that side ends it's lust for war, this insanity will get worse.

How do you know that she wasn't on about the children in gaza being used as meat shields, what makes you think she was having a pop at the Jews?

Why is it when anyone mentions anything that a Jew does not like it's anti-semitic.

The world is shaping into a place occupied by the boys who cried wolf, only this time they're waving race cards about.

Ashton. Has form on this issue, we are being sold a lie about Israel and the fog of antisemitism is hovering over Europe and the Vatican.

So the only true democracy in the region in Europe's eyes and the BBC is a terrorist state and the Arabs pull the string. It just takes clear this thinking

Make no mistake this is the most important issue facing the world

And Ashton carefully selling out Israel, time .

So lets. Test your logic out. Afghanistan Iran? In a evil world would Obama wait till afterwards you are without knowing it could be antisemitic. And we are Murders. send that message to the boys laying down there lives .your are at best a victim of BBC bios. At worst?? The above

Sack yourself

This is not coherent and I for one cannot understand your sentiments.

How do you know that she wasn't on about the children in gaza being used as meat shields, what makes you think she was having a pop at the Jews?

Why is it when anyone mentions anything that a Jew does not like it's anti-semitic.

The world is shaping into a place occupied by the boys who cried wolf, only this time they're waving race cards about.

Ashton. Has form on this issue, we are being sold a lie about Israel and the fog of antisemitism is hovering over Europe and the Vatican.

So the only true democracy in the region is Europe's eyes and the BBC is a terrorist state and the Arabs pull the string. It just takes clear this thinking

And Ashton carefully selling out Israel.

This is not coherent and I for one cannot understand your sentiments.

Sorry it did not make much sense when I read it back. I mentioned mainly the West has double standards when it comes to Israel and Arab spring states

Anyway thanks for your interest

So the only true democracy in the region is Europe's eyes and the BBC is a terrorist state and the Arabs pull the string. It just takes clear this thinking

And Ashton carefully selling out Israel.

What lie about Israel. The west is almost universally supportive and recognises the state of Israel. I think you are going a bit OTT because there is little evidence that the west favours the Arabs and little evidence that the Arabs are pulling the strings, unless you consider that any smidgeon of sympathy towards the Arabs is wrong. Clearly both sides need support.

She should be charged with promoting terrorism.

Don't be ridiculous. How can you possibly infer from her remarks that she thinks terrorism is a good thing?

Peace and love to you my argumentative friend :)

In other words you have no answers to my perfectly reasonable questions.

Mock outrage?

I feel thats a little disrespectful to those who genuinly are upset by the comments be it the timing or the actual comments themselves. :)

Unfortunately we see it from both sides of the debate on here. There are strongly pro-Palestian posters and strongly pro-Israeli posters. The demonstrations of outrage are something to behold. No disrespect but mock outrage is what it often is. I was just calling it in this case. People from both sides go massively OTT at the slightest thing. As this thread demonstrates ;)

Unfortunately we see it from both sides of the debate on here. There are strongly pro-Palestian posters and strongly pro-Israeli posters. The demonstrations of outrage are something to behold. No disrespect but mock outrage is what it often is. I was just calling it in this case. People from both sides go massively OTT at the slightest thing. As this thread demonstrates ;)

Well as someone who condemns the likes of Baruch Goldstein equally to the hamas terrorists I can assure you it's not faux outrage. This silly woman is claiming to speak for the people of the EU - ie you and me. She is unelected, we have no means of removing her and she has made a statement which is deeply undiplomatic to say the least. The idea of having an unelected "foreign minister" for the EU is an abomination, having a useless one that makes deeply ill judged comments to suit the audience she is speaking to (UNRWA) is even worse.