Do people around you seem to just drink?

Not that there is anything wrong with it, but it seems peoples lifes revolve around alochol in everything they do!

You want something to eat? Alochol?

Socalising? Alochol...

Staying in watching tv? Alochol?

After work.. pint..

Is this all we do? This this what we are now just known for?!

I see so many girls cheating when alcohol is involved!

Is this the Devils work?

I look back, and blame all my mistakes on the drink!!

Also costs me a flip fortune!

I think I might just stop!

<<alochol>>

Looks like you have already been on the bottle matey!

drinking is great, too great. must try cut down.

drinking is great, too great. must try cut down.

Look into my eyes.....

YOU CAN'T DO IT, YOU ARE WEAK, YOU WANT A DRINK, YOU WANT ONE NOW

Look into my eyes.....

YOU CAN'T DO IT, YOU ARE WEAK, YOU WANT A DRINK, YOU WANT ONE NOW

I'm already drinking one now

What gets me is alcohol is a poison. An actual toxic. A real drug thats addictive and kills. But people don't seem to care. They have a real laissez faire attitude to it. Mention banning it or increasing the price of it and they are up in arms about it but its dangerous and causes misery. Yet other drugs that are less harmful and less addictive are illegal and mention relaxing the law on them and people act as though you want to make puppy murder legal. It blows my mind.

Lots of people around me do drink alcohol, but most of them, don't drink to excess.

Last weekend I had alcohol for the first time since Christmas. I had half a glass of port, so I really pushed the boat out there- you can tell that I'm a serious drinker :)

We should blame the Muslims for it! They invented it!

Arrh my friend Alcohol. Me and Alcohol, well we've had good times and bad times.

Good Times, well gives me dutch courage, which comes in handy. If drink in moderation, leaves me feeling warm and fuzzy. Alcohol as pulled me many a bird, but it appears my vision was severely impaired as I've had a few shocks in the morning, (leave you to work that one out)

Bad Times, well unfortunately I have embarrassed myself on many many occasions due to my friend Alochol. Many a falls-outs, fights, and had some major hangovers. Also within drink I have made some serious mis-judgements that could have resulted in me being in hot water.

Conclusion, I think my life would have been richer and more meaningful if not for our friend Alochol, but I glad to report that Alocohol as lost it's fight with me, I now drink in moderation. But on the flip-side I'm a boring sod.

Edited by best sheff
wanted too

We should blame the Muslims for it! They invented it!

Jesus turned the water into wine, according to the new testament, written about 500 years before the birth of Mohammed.

You can blame them for somethings, blowing up the twin towers, inventing algebra etc, but they didnt invent booze.