No-one on leeds forum

Sheffield Forum is terrific. We should be pleased, proud and grateful.

Yes. A while back, we were told authoritatively that it's the busiest/largest locality-based website in the UK.

Some people who used to use forums have gone on to Facebook or Twitter, is it as good though?

Some people who used to use forums have gone on to Facebook or Twitter, is it as good though?

Surely nowhere else could be as good as SF?

Sheffield Forum is terrific. We should be pleased, proud and grateful.
But the owner should be grateful to us as well. The members are the people who make it the site it is with a good income from the advertising.

If it wasn't for us ... :)

Surely nowhere else could be as good as SF?

Which is why we are all still here:D

I used to log onto Barnsley Forum a few years ago and that one died altogether. All it needed was a few decent/controversial posters to liven things up and it would have taken off. I notice this forum is a little more relaxed these days, I dont get banned as often.

Do you think then that if all the users who ever got banned chose to never come back on this forum, it too would have died?

Quote:

Originally Posted by medusa

It looks like you've been caught in one of the anti-spam traps Rob, so your account is still showing as awaiting moderation. I can see but not change this, so you will have to use the 'Contact Us' link to ask for someone to change you over to 'Registered' status.

RobfromLeeds replies:

Already did that a couple of months ago and got no reply, so haven't bothered with it since.

I only wanted to post on the 'best curry house in Leeds' thread (it's Hansas). But the thread is probably well down the list now so I can't really be bothered.

Muldoon says: (at risk of getting another unexplained holiday) Now where have I heard that before... ???

What's the problem Muldoon? I've just checked and every ticket posted from your email address received an answer within 24 hours. If you want to discuss that with me then please do, but we cannot know that your spam filter is stopping SF admin team messages.