Cheek of some buyers on here.

yeah but remember peeps, this is just op's side of story

Doesn't make any difference - its down to the buyer to make sure they are happy with the item before handing over the cash.

Tell him to get lost!.

Sheffield forum is a bad place to buy or sell anything, you will either be ripped off or have a dozen idiots message you offering 1/10th the amount you asked for even if the post itself mentions no offers.

Just ignore the plonker!

SF is Not a bad place to buy or sell things !! I have done both and have been surprised at how cheap things are to buy and how polite purchasers have been. Some people will obviously try and knock you down on price that goes without saying but if you offer your goods at a realistic price then you will sell your item without having to bother with the tyre kickers...

It may have been ;). :hihi:

Is that actually allowed to be sold on here in the first place?!

It may have been ;). :hihi:

Cheek of some sellers then eh ;)

I've sold a few things on here, but every time I've had people making some ridiculous offer, even if you clearly state that the price isn't negotiable.

I swear if you tried to sell a Bugatti Veyron on here for a tenner, somebody will offer you a fiver for it.

Well at the time i was not aware that they could not be sold on here, some one messaged me about one before it got took off so i sold them one? Too be honest i dont see whats wrong with that. :|

No.

:hihi:

As with most everything these days, Google is replete with relevant 'directions' (suitable for even the densest of users) for remedying the problem of the OP's buyer.

Which says a bit about some SF buyers, I suppose :D

Well at the time i was not aware that they could not be sold on here, some one messaged me about one before it got took off so i sold them one?
Don't beat yourself up about it. It's "naughty" (it's actually an illegal device, period - so have said UK Courts), but for non-trade sales/resales between private persons, there's just about nothing worth getting in a fret over. You'd never be sued under relevant causes of action. I very much doubt SF would ever either, but their caution about it is warranted and therefore fully understandable. Edited by L00b