Olympic Torch in Sheffield- megathread

Do you care about the olympic flame?  

358 members have voted

1. 1. Do you care about the olympic flame?

• Yes - I will go to see it
    • Yes - I care but not enough to go to see it
    • No - Don't care

Realy good video there,I made one but never thought of overlaying the video over a single audio track,

Good atmosphere !

JJ..

Ive seen John this afternoon, running along Penistone Rd pushing his pram AND holding his TorchA he was also grinning. A truly wonderful sight, it was great to see him still enjoying his moment to shine.

My apologies.. I did not know that I should have to cart myself down to Chapeltown to find that they had screwed up where he had to run from, to find that John was stopped from running in his traditional 'Sheffield Garb' of green wig and pram.

On the bus - is not good enough, you know this.

May I ask, I hope you attended and supported MacMillan on the day? ;)

Actually I did and wore green wig in his honour and John was proud to carry torch for the people of Sheffield and your attempts at sarcasm are sadly lacking in humour. I have seen him since and now have pic of me and him with olympic torch. The only thing I know is that you think the glass is half empty and not half full and John has a full pint