Sheffield Wednesday v Walsall (Match Thread)

Yes a 95th minute equaliser when there were 4 minutes of extra time...Wonder if that evens up the Huddersfield one ;)

No, not really! During stoppage time last night Walsall made 2 substitutions plus there was an injury delay, and we scored just under a minute over the indicated 4 minutes.

Against Huddersfield there were no subs, no injuries, yet Deadman seemingly decided to add another 2 minutes on top of the indicated time for no apparent reason.

No, not really! During stoppage time last night Walsall made 2 substitutions plus there was an injury delay, and we scored just under a minute over the indicated 4 minutes.

Against Huddersfield there were no subs, no injuries, yet Deadman seemingly decided to add another 2 minutes on top of the indicated time for no apparent reason.

Stop spoiling their fun and dealing in facts! ;)

Stop spoiling their fun and dealing in facts! ;)

Sorry, I forgot what some of them are like! I don't post on here much these days, it's difficult to have a sensible debate.

You must have been at a different game to me last night. I agree that Walsall did look a decent side at times, and Wednesday were well below par, but to say that they deserved to win at all let alone by 2 clear goals is ridiculous.

They only had 2 real efforts on goal both of which went in, Wednesday must made the keeper work about 10 times plus we hit the bar twice. We were poor but definitely deserved something from the game overall. I also had to grin at the way their players collapsed on the turf at the end, after the way they danced about in front of us when they snatched a late win at their place.

I understand what your saying regarding they only had 2 chances, but there general play was so much better than ours.

In all fairness to them, Walsall also missed an absolute sitter in the first half. But overall they weren't a good side. And the stats show we had a lot more possession and chances, although we were largely poor.

You only post when your winning, post when your winning lolool

:huh::huh::huh: You on the ale Corks ?

Most of the time i am on here fighting the good fight alone so if you are looking for a bite you've come to the wrong place mate :suspect:

P.S. Might have missed a day here and there because i had an operation and have been to have stitches taken out and pyshiotherapy and just got back to work yesterday...Come on Corker, you have known me a long time and that was deffo uincalled for as well as the swipe earlier on another thread asking if i had been to the match

Most of the time i am on here fighting the good fight alone so if you are looking for a bite you've come to the wrong place mate :suspect:

P.S. Might have missed a day here and there because i had an operation and have been to have stitches taken out and pyshiotherapy and just got back to work yesterday...Come on Corker, you have known me a long time and that was deffo uincalled for as well as the swipe earlier on another thread asking if i had been to the match

Blimey I was only having a giggle with thi m8, notice the lol @ the end, and i hope everything is OK fella :)

Chill out brother Blade! :hihi:

Some on here would be looking for a rise, doubtful Corker is on that bus.

I've said it before that writing a message or text etc doesn't give the full picture and can be misconstrued, no emotion in text writing.

Now if you were talking in person you would probably just laugh things off, but on here or indeed in text it's different, and reading between the lines doesn't always work.

Blimey I was only having a giggle with thi m8, notice the lol @ the end, and i hope everything is OK fella :)

You can't its the forum rules :D

Dup post - yep coming up for 40 and I am going senile

Seemed like a sneaky lololol so jumped straight in :hihi:

Coming along nicely mate, doing a desk job for 2 weeks til all gets sorted thats why Blades player was on full blast :hihi::hihi::hihi:

More of the same from you owls saturday when you draw at orient and just wanted to post something but they closed the radio sheff weds thread to sccman and hotmale

BB 4,000 times.

BB Been reported 4,000 times as well and not by Blades ...

Sccman , Seattle Seahawks are an American NFL football team mate, did you mean the Seattlle Sounders who play in the MLS ?

Dup post - yep coming up for 40 and I am going senile

Again???????? :suspect:

:help: